Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think you were in your past life? - Minitokyo

What do you think you were in your past life?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Like the subject says, what do you think you were in your past life? Your thoughts can be humorous or serious, have fun posting!

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

lol
def a jackal XD
coz i adore this animal
since i was a child
no question bout it XD
or maybe a female O_O
coz my real life friend almost all female
and they can really enjoy talk to me >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

a huge potato bag with the tetsuaiga powers, i dreamed of it once ^__________^

yes yes, i did dream i was a potato bag

Maybe a anime fan :D

How will I ever know that ?
Maybe I should do some hypnotics, then to find out that I was the same kind of loser I am in this life :-))))

Evanrued

Evanrued

I think that I was something that could fly, more like a bird. I have always been captivated by clouds and love looking at the sky, and I really like it when the wind blows.

Signature

i must've been an owl or something. cuz i tend to sleep during the day and awake all night. lol

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I think I could have been a Winter Wolf or any other animal with snow, because I like cold and snow so much and beeing barefooted all the time (not on streets ^,^)

Nephir

May the Light Free You

I know I was either someone who was slick and wise...I dont mean to make myself seem better that others, but I feel that when people start telling me lessons of life that I already knew them. Its weird really. Besides that, I feel I was a nice person once.

There is Nothing better than to be in the Darkness and to be saved by the Light...

Signature

But there is Nothing worse than to be in the Light
and to be taken by the Darkness...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well isnt it obvious? in mai passlife i was in fact a dying cow or a monkey

I think that I were someone of the future, trapped in the past... It sounds weird!!! I used to collect information of different places in different ages, I used to be a time traveler, I don't know what do you think, but in my whole life I dream with things like that and that's why i think so...

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I think I was a guy... That could fly. One of my favorite dreams is to fly and heights don't scare me.... but I think I died my needle or suckerfish because I hate both of those... O.o
Maybe I was a cow.... Eva-chan says I chew like one... :shakes fist:

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by candy-chana huge potato bag with the tetsuaiga powers, i dreamed of it once ^__________^

we're you the greasy kind or the crunch kind like pringles?

Hmm..I think I would have been a roman or egyptian queen or something like that. muhaha! XD someone powerful. Wouldn't it be ironic if I was a guinea pig? O.o;

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by NephirI know I was either someone who was slick and wise...I dont mean to make myself seem better that others, but I feel that when people start telling me lessons of life that I already knew them. Its weird really. Besides that, I feel I was a nice person once.

I have experienced that as well, so I know how you feel on that.

Quote by KeoughWell isnt it obvious? in mai passlife i was in fact a dying cow or a monkey

LOL Do you mean that in a good or bad way..?

Quote by canteroI think that I were someone of the future, trapped in the past... It sounds
weird!!! I used to collect information of different places in different ages, I used to be a time traveler, I don't know what do you think, but in my whole life I dream with things like that and that's why i think so...

That sounds really cool! Kinda mystical if you know what I mean ^_^

Quote by SeranI think I could have been a Winter Wolf or any other animal with snow, because I like cold and snow so much and beeing barefooted all the time (not on streets ^,^)

I know how you feel about the snow! I love snow and I dont get cold either, as CrimsonShade, every time she spends the night, she always brings an extra layer of clothes ^_^ One time I went outside and just layed in the snow for like 45 min and a lady drove up and was like "Are you ok!?!??" LOL I was like, "Um...yeah?" ^_^

Quote by Purplefire

Quote by candy-chana huge potato bag with the tetsuaiga powers, i dreamed of it once ^__________^

we're you the greasy kind or the crunch kind like pringles?
Hmm..I think I would have been a roman or egyptian queen or something like that. muhaha! XD someone powerful. Wouldn't it be ironic if I was a guinea pig? O.o;

I love potatoes! Eating them wise....^_^ That sounds strange, have a nice dream? lol

The Egyptian queen sounded really interesting. I sometimes think that I was some some kind of person in charge. I remember a test once that I took on the internet revolving around what you might have been in your past life, and my test result was a Philosopher. Its kind of cool to think about what you were ^_^

Signature

I was Michael Collins, the irish revolutionary.

I was Michael Collins, the irish revolutionary.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by mousseI was Michael Collins, the irish revolutionary.

LoL thats very honorable. ^_^ at least you have a stable and cement answer ::claping::

Signature

kroocshanc

a curious cat

I was somebody really bad in my past life.. why? cuz for some reason i keep having these dreams about people from the mafia or something, chasing after me trying to kill me... they had these knives and stuff.. spooky.. *shudders*

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by EvanruedLOL Do you mean that in a good or bad way..?

Honestly i dont really kno lol but i think that would be pretty cool in a way

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by kroocshancI was somebody really bad in my past life.. why? cuz for some reason i keep having these dreams about people from the mafia or something, chasing after me trying to kill me... they had these knives and stuff.. spooky.. *shudders*

LoL sounds like in your past life you were on your feet alot...I wonder what you did to make them so mad ^_^*

Quote by Keough

Quote by EvanruedLOL Do you mean that in a good or bad way..?

Honestly i dont really kno lol but i think that would be pretty cool in a way

Yeah now that I think about it, it would be pretty cool, depending on what you did in order to die...::thinks::

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Isn't is obvious..?

... A chocolate chip cookie taste-tester. >:3 Ohohoho, I'd love that... getting paid to eat. o_o;;

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by NakayoriIsn't is obvious..?
... A chocolate chip cookie taste-tester. &gt;:3 Ohohoho, I'd love that... getting paid to eat. o_o;;

I must say that's very admirable...getting paid to eat would be kick, lol, kinda makes ya wonder how you died lol ^_^

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I think I'm connected to several past lives... I think in my past lives I've been men, women, fish, cats, wild, tame, living in every imagineable situation... I feel my soul is that old...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I must be an escapee from Hell on my past life... cause hell is always looking for me... XD nooooo......

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.