Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think you were in your past life? - Minitokyo

What do you think you were in your past life?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

jeez, people bumping old threads. Lol.

Btw I was Elvis <_< , now now girls, stay calm and follow the queue for the autographs

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by ShiNN84jeez, people bumping old threads. Lol.
Btw I was Elvis &lt;_&lt; , now now girls, stay calm and follow the queue for the autographs

LOL, I know what you mean, when I saw a few people posted in this thread I was like o_O*
Elvis huh...>_>; And now we get to actual people lol. That would be hilarious. "Evlis Resurection!" oh my..<_<;

Quote by ashley50well....I think I was some kind of a soldier that was KIA'd.
well, at least that's what I always see in my dreams.

Thats kinda like my sister. She has dreams of being in the Roman war..or something like that. Very interesting ^_^

Signature

In my past life i was a bird n den i got bored of flying
n dats y i reincarnated into a human being

i think i was a rich little girl in some big house in the city, but i couldent see on whats going on for some reason...(everything was verry blurry) it was like a dream that i kept on having when i was around 10ish, but those flashbacks still get me...i dont know, maybe that was me in my past life....

I think I was some kind of soldier or general......I seem to get interested when I see books that is about wars especially does of the ancient world. Must be something weird about me :)

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by makenstr1kI think I was some kind of soldier or general......I seem to get interested when I see books that is about wars especially does of the ancient world. Must be something weird about me :)

Not weird at all. Some people have dreams from their previous lives, or even before that. Its also possible to aquire skills you had in a different life. But sometimes that only works if it was a recent past life. For instance, the second before my last past life, was a psychic. And I am psychic now. (through hardwork and dedication >>;) So your totally ok :)

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.