Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u think having siblings useful? - Minitokyo

Do u think having siblings useful?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Just wondering how many of u actually get help from your siblings, or r u too proud to ask them o_0

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

o.o;; I can always talk to my sister or ask her for help on homework because she's only a year older than me, but you'll never find me talking to my oldest sister. She's a snobby brat, and since I rarely have homework, when I do, she'll say, "oh, NOW YOU HAVE homework, huh?!" =\ So if I still can't get a problem correct, then I'll just leave it as it is and ask someone at school the next day. ^^;; And I'm probably able to talk to my brother, if he didn't live in a different city. >__<;;

Signature

kroocshanc

a curious cat

bleh siblings.. yeah sure.. i guess they help me.. although sometimes they're really lazy to help me.. and i'll have to find every possible way to annoy them in order for them to help me.. lol... i only do that when i need desperate help though.. which doesn't happen often...

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

even tho i dont live with my siblings and haven't for 4 years.... i miss them a bunch.... you really start to appreaciate them more wehn you dont see them everyday... the older you get- the more of a bound you have.. funny how that works...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

My only sibling is a 3-year younger brother, and he basically ignores me unless it suits his interests. We have so little contact (even when we lived in the same house) that I barely know him at all, and we never actually talk about our problems.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

hmm i have a younger simbling so kno useful info in that direction...
srry to any1 who is a younger sibling but c'mon
the only thing i turn to my bro is for a good brawl
hehe brotherly luv =P

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I'm the older sibling by a 1 yr, 1 month and my sister's usually just annoying. When I was small, I used to be very violent towards her but I usually let the stuff she bothers me with slip by. I'd prefer a cute little sister by 5-10 yrs more...

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

I use to find my brother useful for like homework and giving me rides but now a days he's either at work or with his gf or at school. But when he is home we bond and he's taking me snowboarding this winter so yea he can be useful at times...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i have two older bros and they are absolutely the best... it's so much fun being w/ them ^_^ i dunno how to explain it... it's just... absolutely awesome :D i am never too proud to ask them for help... as they are 1000x smarter than me... XD: i just never ask them so i won't annoy and bother them... i dont want to be the typical annoying lil sis, u know? XD

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

*ask my sibs fo help?* erm...i'm the eldest in the family... also oldest among my cousins, so.... it's kinda the other way around, and i tend to lose my patience quite a bit...

but when i do need help, i tend to ask my frens (some of the older ones ARE like bros and sis to me ^-^)

The three demons...ah... I mean sisters I have are lot of fun to live with. Expecially considering they are at complete different ages, one's older than me, one's in her mid teens and the last is still under 10 yrs old, its fun fighting with them, although they arn't very useful. Just don't tell them I say so;-D

- R. K. Kishore

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.