Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recommendations needed - Minitokyo

Recommendations needed

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

I'm thinking what anime DVDs to add to my collection next. I have a few choices in mind but i'd like to see what other anime fans think of them.
So far im considering:
Najica Blitz Tactics
Sakura Wars OVA
Dirty Pair Flash
World of Narue
Sentimental Journey

If you have any other recommendations please do share , Arigato!!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok ok... i got a question here mate.... what is OVA actually? I know OST and all that, but i cant get my mind on ova...... it confuses the crap outta me.... i know it stands for Original Video Animation, but what the heck... whats that supposed to mean yeah? ^_^'

btw... add Hellsing and Ragnarok the Animation ^_^

Signature

bellaboo

Smompers Bompers

OVAs (or OAVs) are anime/movies/whatever that are released straight to video (or, these days, dvds) instead of being released first to the cinemas or on television. For example, most Disney classic-sequels (Little Mermaid II, etc) are technically OVAs because they're released directly to the stores. No movie theaters or tv screenings.

...and then it all went BOOOM!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

aha! Is that so.. well then, thanks for the explanation.... now i find OVA's to be totally unnecessary ^_^

Signature

speaking of OVA's, get the kenshin OVA if you haven't already. As for the ones you've mentioned, i havent seen any of those :(

i personally think downloading fansubs are better tho. good luck.

Blah!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.