Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wat games u playin now - Minitokyo

wat games u playin now

page 1 of 1 24 total items

wat games are u playing nowadays?
ive been playin mortal kombat:deception
and some ol skool marvel vs capcom 2...ok mayb not that old skool
..dam i cant wait till some more new games come out i.e. new zelda
..dis is gonna hurt my wallet

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me play condition zero , war hammer and NFS:underground 2
maybe u can be specific bout the kind of a game ?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

well i'm waiting for metal gear 3 to come in my mail(bastards are taking forever) in the meanwhile i'll just some KoF 2k2 online(i'll probably get my butt kick again).

Signature

Right now I'm playing in ragnarok online

Quote by jackalx66me play condition zero , war hammer and NFS:underground 2
maybe u can be specific bout the kind of a game ?

ok only talk bout online or video games...i board games dont count
hahahaha screw monopoly hahahaha =P

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

same im playing ragnarok online

hehehe I'm playing Half Life 2 and nfsu2

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I just finished unlocking everything in doa2u. I'd like to move on to MGS3 next, but I should probably get around to beating some older games I haven't touched yet (ie Arc Twilight). Maybe I should get back to playing the Berserk PS2 import too ^^; I don't like to play more than one game at a time; I want to beat one before moving on to another, so I end up with a large back log of titles....

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

playing kof 2k3 and some ps2 games.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

playing kof 2k3 and some ps2 games.

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I am playing at warhammer 40K, Halo 1 for PC and Leisure Suite Larry MCL

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

half life 2 OWNS every GAME EVER made.... pwnt...
theres nothing that feels as good as nailing some combine punk to a billboard by his head with a crossbolt and watching him dangle... or pegging one with a pheropod and watching 6+ antlions jump into the air and hit him all at once... xddddd
mechmod for the half life engine... its a promising looking game based on mech fighting from the macross and gundam worlds.
Counter Strike source, doom 3 and Desert Kombat still.
also a good RTS called Battle Realms... an ollllllldy but a goody if you can still find people to play it with.

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

someone please delete this post, it tells me i cant delete my own posts...
XD double posts are awesome!!!

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki on the GBA.

Signature Image

I'm playing through Beyond Good and Evil (PC) again. Man I love this game! It's a shame it didn't do too hot sales wise :(

I'm playing through Beyond Good and Evil (PC) again. Man I love this game! It's a shame it didn't do too hot sales wise :(

I'm playing Maple Story right now - it's a chibi game that's fun, but it can be repetitive sometimes... waiting for WoW (World of Warcraft) to come out tomorrow... can't wait. XD

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

nfsu2........ its cool

"Believe in Yourself"

I'm playing Astro Boy: Omega Factor for GBA (Not to be confused with the bad Astro Boy for ps2), Tales Of Symphonia for GC, and Ninja Gaiden for xbox! I'm trying to save up for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, but I spend most of my money on the Nintendo DS! Waaaaaah!!! T_T

PUMP IT UP.

IDontHaveAName

IDontHaveAName

Disciple of the Mind

Doom 3. I have already beaten it on veteran mode (hard), but I'm currently trying to beat the game on nightmare (very hard). If I beat it on nightmare, I'll download this mod some guy made that makes nightmare look like a walk in the park. I believe the mode is called Apocalypse, but this is just a random guess.

You think that because I don't carry a weapon that I am helpless. I have no need for one. I possess skills that you can never comprehend....

After all, when your mind is a weapon of mass destruction, who needs something as weak as a gun?

more recently i've been playing ghost recon 2, some good ol' star wars battlefront, and some halo 2, tried half life 2 and liked what i saw, that's really all i've been playing as of late

I've been spending a lot of time with fighting games recently, probably most with Smash Bros. Melee. can't get enough of that game.XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Been getting back into Tekken 4 while i wait for the release of Tekken 5... Pretty much the only game ive been playing of late

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.