Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if u happens to have some super power, what would u like 2 do? - Minitokyo

if u happens to have some super power, what would u like 2 do?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

if u happens to have some super power, what would u like 2 do ?
kick some bad ass and keep everything around me in harmony ^^

"Believe in Yourself"

Shapeshift...

Change into someone else or something else at my own will, ^_^
I'd use it to my own benifit and others around me.

-ed-

Drool Alchemist

something like what Lust does with her fingers.. and teleportation would be great

Signature Image

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

fly.
cant think of anything better than the ability to fly.
only one thing:
immortality.
but does that count as special ability?
never be sentenced to die....
sounds like a cruel life...
but i would prefer it to death......?

I'm going to go with flying too. It would be nice to see the world from above ^^

~Bell

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Telekenesis. That means, if I wanted to, I could remove your brain from your head, or drain the blood from your body. Yeah, I'd definately want telekenesis.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

I'd go with the ability to make people spell correctly and not use childish abbreviations in their writing.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by JinzhouTelekenesis. That means, if I wanted to, I could remove your brain from your head, or drain the blood from your body. Yeah, I'd definately want telekenesis.

oooo hehe i like that one.
BTW I think I would chose Fire, because then I could boil people, cook food, burn things, and its just plain cool.

Signature

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

I would choose super human martial arts fighting abilities with an indestructible body immune to all forms of damage. And use it to eliminate all injustices in the world, then woop the butts of all people i can't stand
However knowing me i would probably show it off first! ^_^'

Fly.. Definately fly. That would be the best.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm... Supa Speed, I'll probably try and pick a fight with the badass in mai school and play around with him with supa speed =P that would be cool.

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Quote by JinzhouTelekenesis. That means, if I wanted to, I could remove your brain from
your head, or drain the blood from your body. Yeah, I'd definately want
telekenesis.

Id choose telekenesis too, just think about it, being able to manipulate everything!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.