Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Fighting Games - Minitokyo

Favorite Fighting Games

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

maybe guilty gear X

ooh, and KOF '98... yeah, afterwards it was kind of ruined. well, not really ruined and i'm not saying i don't like the chars and all, it's just the gameplay, it changed ;_;

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by gokurakumaybe guilty gear X
ooh, and KOF '98... yeah, afterwards it was kind of ruined. well, not
really ruined and i'm not saying i don't like the chars and all, it's
just the gameplay, it changed ;_;

Agreed actually - I loved KOF '98 with Athena since she looked so cool - and Kyo and Shingo to boot - that game was a pure classic to me and I would love to play that game again - aside from MVC2 of course - The later games didn't cut it for KOF of course

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Street Fighter(who can forget those first titles) and Dead or Alive is mighty fine

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

KyRei

KyRei

Ky_Rei

Oh man so many fighting games are good. Let's see.
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Dead or Alive 3
Guilty Gear X2
King of Fighters '98
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Rival Schools 2

i'm into super smash bros... i don't like fighters where it takes a 20 buttons to do one move.

Guilty Gears! My most favourite fighting game. Second would be all the Street Fighters, though I really like playing Pocket Fighter right now. Rival School is a fun one too, I like the partner thing when you can use them to help you.

Signature Image

Guilty Gear XX...
Tekken Tag...
Soul Caliber II...
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2...

Absolutely my favourite fighting game is guilty gear x2, nothing for me is at this level.
Other games i like are the KOF serie ( almost all of them) and Bloody Roar Extreme

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Dead or Alive and Soul Caliber 2 have got to be the best

KuroudoAkabane

KuroudoAkabane

Dr. Jackal

The Street Fighter games except the EX series, the King of Fighters series, Guilty Gear XX, Rival Schools/Project Justice, VS games; Marvel v. Capcom, Marvel v. Capcom 2, Capcom v. SNK, Capcom v. SNK 2, and SNK v. Capcom: Chaos. Some of the 3D games are okay, like Soulcaliber (GCN version. Link is the coolest), Dead or Alive, and Bloody Roar but I'm not a HUGE fan of them. I don't generally like 3D fighters, though I'm a huge fan of the above Rival Schools/Project Justice being the only the 3D fighter that I like equally as much as 2D fighters.

this guy knows what he's talkin' about. 2D fighters definately reign supreme, though Tekken Tag Tournament is an absolute beating of a game. so far as my favorites go, i'm more partial to SF3:3rd Strike, Capcom vs snk2, Tekken Tag Tournament, Dead or Alive series, and...well, I guess that's about it. oh, and soulcalibur 2 isn't terrible, but it's not great either. well, later.

stick fighters iii

hm since i only know ps2 games: Naruto-Games, Mortal Kombat: Deception, DoA 2, Soul Calibur 2........that's it

The portal has been past
and it's time to make a turn
to follow the reaper
until the point of no return.

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Hmm, I'd say Soul Calibur 2, Marvel VS Capcom 2, Ehrgeiz (ps1), Dead or Alive and others I can't seem to remember.

I can't decide on any of the KOF games cuz I like a good portion of them. Other than that I like CvS Pro, CvS2, Soul Calibur 2, SF 3, Fatal Fury MOTW(or Garou which ever), SF Alpha 3 and Tekken 2. Had infinate fun with those.

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by lalatneWhat your favorite fighting games?

- Any Metroid game
- Melty Blood ReAct (I can play Akiha!)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (I can play Samus!)
- BSSM SuperS fighting game for the Super Famicom (I can play Sailor Saturn!)

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

Vergil

Vergil

The Abandonist of Love

guilty GEAR XX THE midnight carnival

!!!only!!!

Dead or Alive 3 for XBOX !!

for 2D: GG XX
for 3D: Tekken 5
Miscl: Naruto narutimett Hero 2

Takin 3

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Soul Calibur 2. I used to play it almost 24/7 with my buddies from High School ^_^'

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

-Last Blade 2.
-Guilty Gear XX#Reload.
-Project Justice.
-Virtua Fighter.
-I'll probably add Melty Blood to this list. It's awesome :O

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

ExMachina

Sci-Fi Wasabi

2D - Guilty Gear xx#r
3d - sc2
2.5d :P - SSBM

Though SF3s is pretty high up on my list too.

"You need a lesson in humility."
-- team VIRTUE --

Simple-ism

Budokai 3
Soul Calibur 2

Lover, never a fighter.
(#1 Itchan Fan) Battle Athletes

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.