Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your reason to live! - Minitokyo

What's your reason to live!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Just wondering what keep u people going in life, cos i think i need a new resolution on my next b-day

Kittymoon

Kittymoon

Me-ow!

Well, what keeps me going is my boyfriend. I couldn't imagen life without him by my side. As for your resolution, I'm not sure how to help, I guess if youd like we can talk about it ^----^ Anyway, I wish you best of luck in finding it. (And a happy early birthday! Hehe)

Konnichiwa, I'm here to kill you!
Thank you XesT for the lovely avy!!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. let's see i think mai goal in life is to eat decilous food =P

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

happy early birthday calisco!!!! XD

..now that that's over..... ^_^'

reason for life? being able to have a reason at all ^_^...
life is fragile and special- so use it to your advantage! for your birthday- vow to do something you've always wanted- but never had the balls for... this way- if you die the next day- at least you tried everything you wanted!!! XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

the answer is simple mate.... it's the survival instinct. You could try jumpin off a roof or something even though i dont recommend it... but the will to live is stronger than the will to die ^_^

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

What keeps me going in life is hope. Without hope there is nothing. Aside from that though I'm religious so I love filling my life with churchy stuff, especially singing cause I'm a part of the worship team. I wubs to sing. It sure beats the heck out of my daily work at the moment. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

well I dont really have a reason..... I guess if i had to say one it would be for others b/c i dont care about me.. I just dont want to make others sad b/c unfortunately there are people who would miss me *sigh* I guess that's what keeps me going. Well happy early b-day!!! I hope you have a great one!

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

No real reason I just want to see what life has to offer.

...live to see wat life will bring...
where will u be wen u grow old...
dats wat im waitin for...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

wow.. tough question.
On the fundamental level, I think I live because I'm already here (didn't really choose to get born ^_^') and its hard to die due to survival instincts (mentioned by xandman). However, on a more personal level, I think live to experience life and see how far i can go in fufilling my potential.

On a side note, I think if you are doing this for a resolution for your birthday, I think you should find your own reason for living and not assimilate what others think.

Mmm.. eat good food, see cool places, get a talent of some sort, and have a fun time through it all.

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

my religion.. anime... computers (irc, programming, email, that stuff)... my brain and it's constant philosophizing... good music... chocolate... good food... travel the world... languages and learning them!... friends... that once in a while trip that just makes my week... growing and living life to the fullest! getting a job and finally buying things that you've earned!... my fav computer games, like battlefield 1942 dcf... actually liking things that arent licensed in the us so i can thumb my nose at my nosey isp and school wondering what im using bittorrent for...

ok thats just some of the good stuff in life. i like politics, philosophy, engaging thought, debating, etc.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

To complete every goal in my life, or at least come close. I'm too tired to name them all...

Signature

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

mine was to see half life 2 released.... but now .... *stares at his gun collection*..... thinks about moving to japan.. ahhh thats better... MMMM anime, and really cute cosplay girlz.......

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

hm, i am just too curious.
i was born to find out something.
i wont die until i found out.

maybe the answer is shrimpsalad sandwich with cheese...?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yes prozac, thats the meaning with your entire life... your ultimate destiny chosen by the higher forces, your goal into divinity........ to find out the answer of shrimpsalad sandwich with cheese.... hahaha...

Signature

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

Quote by xandmanyes prozac, thats the meaning with your entire life... your ultimate
destiny chosen by the higher forces, your goal into divinity........ to
find out the answer of shrimpsalad sandwich with cheese.... hahaha...

ah! so i have been right after all!
i knew it right away! hehe...

well i guess meaning can be found in the biggest and in the smallest,
in the impotant and in the unimportant.
or as lao tse said in a quote of tschuang tse: the tao can even be found in
this piece of CRAP :)

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... ok, next time when i'm walking along a pavement, i'm gonna look very deep into dog crap and i'll try to find the tao yeah? ^_^

Signature

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

hey you are getting closer to the mysteries of life...
get in touch with it!
but wash your hands afterwards :)

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

*agrees with thelunarmage*

definitely hope for the future (my junior college motto was "the best is yet to be") ^-^ trusting in the Lord def gets me thru the mediocracy of daily life.... sing my way thru life

HAPPY birthday calisqo

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

for me it would be jus regular plain dreams, some day if you chage that dream into goal and complete it, the dream is no longer a dream, but for me, that gives me anexcuse to dream of soemthing new =P like..at the moment.im earning my wings ..or shall i say upgrading the ones i have now, good luck whith whatever you may choose and dont giveup (*sigh* look at my shaky start here at MT, im stil goin haha)

HAPPY B-Day ^-^:

~AA

my pet is a shark

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

well living beats the hell out of not living so don't really need a motivation to stay alive no matter how shitty life is it is always better then death.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Bot-Chii

Divine Executioner

my reason to live is taking action on all reports that the moderators process...or atleast that's what it seems like sometimes x_x

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wth!?!??!?!!?!!?!?! O_O!!!!!!!

GAhhhh!!! You!! BotChii.... you!!!! you talk eh?! man.... who reprogrammed you? haha....
but i bet you're just some automatic answering machine.... http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.