Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girl Talk (girls only please) - Minitokyo

Girl Talk (girls only please)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 393 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Now i'd like to say sumthin', girls don't you just love guys to keep guessing? lol I know I do I know I love to see them drop sumthin' and then pick it up...they always seem to have that adorable blank expression on their face. heh he ^^_ Persoanly, I think guys are clueless about us in almost everything. Like fer instance they wonder why girls always seem to go into the bathroom and packs...like wolves...]I never really noticed that until it happened at skool but all well]

So what do you think think about da guys. I mean what do you notice first? I notice the eyes...I think...I never really thought about it until now. heh But it's kinda funnie how things happen between your guy friends lol....>_> if they start hitting on you run...

To tell the truth I think we all [us girls] are high maintance. Why? well it's because of everything we have to deal with being a girl. Now I know NO girl likes having their period...I sure don't... lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Guys....hmmmm....well i hate drunk guys lol but i like the type of men that understands what us women have to deal with i like guys who are romantic make me laugh and very sweet. guys who know how to treat a lady :) there are alot of guys out their who are very sweet and romantic but then again everyone has a soul mate :) no matter what he acts like if you like him for who he is then thats all that matters :)

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol drunk guys are funnie but I too hate drunk guys..lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

All I have to say is that...

Guys have cooties. ^___^;; And I'll never-ever change my opinion until I'm fifty and too old to think.

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I'm very boyish overall... I have a girlfriend who looks very androgynous and tomboyish on the outside but is a very girly girl on the inside. I on the other hand, am a girly-girl on the outside because I love old-fashioned hats and skirts, but inside, I'm like a boy... I'm sloppy, messy and casually walk around my house in nothing more than a bra and panties (or less if absolutely no one is around)

I once took a personality test that said I was the perfect girlfriend... :\

I'm actually not that pretty or anything but guys are just so clueless... I mean... I'm boyish and I'm clueless about it too, but my girlfriends say that I just oooooze being flirty when I'm talking to a guy... I don't notice and neither do they... I think girls have a tendency to see a bit more of the inner shine of people and try to have a bright inner shine themeselves but no one really pays attention in the end...

What really beats all is I chat with guys online and they start swooning over me saying I'm such an ideal girl and then I walk around and meet guys IRL who couldn't care less about me... and note the guys that say I'm ideal HAVE seen my picture... It just makes no sense and is frustrating...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by NakayoriAll I have to say is that...
Guys have cooties. ^___^;; And I'll never-ever change my opinion until I'm fifty and too old to think.

lol lies! but so kawaii! lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/wha.gif *secretly taking notes of the girl talk...* heheh.... eh?! <_< >_> ...Uh... oh.....

hahahaha! seee!!!! My point exactly!!!! Girls are only trouble!!!!! I forgot i wandered into enemy territory...... Arrgh.... *escapes!!!!! Hasta la vista ladies!

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by xandmanhttp://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/wha.gif *secretly taking notes of the girl talk...* heheh.... eh?! &lt;_&lt; &gt;_&gt; ...Uh... oh.....
hahahaha! seee!!!! My point exactly!!!! Girls are only trouble!!!!! I forgot i wandered into enemy territory...... Arrgh.... *escapes!!!!! Hasta la vista ladies!

[kicks your @$$]

Magically Delicious, yo.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

grabs xand jumps in the car and burns off ,and asks whoa u barely made it did u get any info?...while the gilrs chant ''guys have cooties! guys have cooties!''

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

*Copy xand and take notes* 'gurls, pack restroom will never kno..' ^_^'
It's pretty simple isnt it? guys dont understand gurls just as gurl dont understand guy.

Because we don't understand guys and guys don't understand us, it makes the relationship is much funner. we can find out all these things about eachother as time goes by, its wonderful.
My experience:
I was never flirty cuz im tomboyish and all, but i did have a really good guy friend, we had same interests and hobbies, so we spent a lot of time hanging out and having fun. After a bit more than a year, i started to like him more than just a friend, even having dreams for many nights.
Until one special day, we were chatting, i asked him "Do you have someone special?", he asked, "What do you mean?". Then i said, "Like, someone who u think about all the time, or like a lot." and he hesitated and said, "Well, its you. dont think im weird or something, just forget what i said..." hehe.. isn't that cute, then i said "well i have a secret to tell you too" and he's like "what is it?", i said "I like you too :D" and our story began from there.....
We've been together since summer of 2002 :P i love him very much.

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

amyamy.... that story is so sweet and cute....
I'm jealous! XO

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

man.... dont come up with stories like that man! You're makin this dude here cry.... XD hahaha...

btw, thanks for saving my arse back there arkive dude... whew... man, it was close enough before Sam almost hit me with that metal buckle on her boot :P haha.... and Keough mate, have ya written down everything cause i'll forget.... remember to also write down that girls means trouble and nothing but trouble aye mate? XD haha....

ok girls... listen... *dog farts* ...ewww man! Nasty.... that's not what i meant you should listen to... XD hahahah..... what i mean is that, you girls complain about that you could do the same things as us guys, that we should be fair about things and that girls shouldn't be an exception when it comes to some hard tasks. But when we let you do it yourselves, then you whine about why we ain't helpin' ya out yeah? And this and that is meant for men to do, and so on... hahahaha.... so let's settle this right now.... how do you want it? http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by amyamyBecause we don't understand guys and guys don't understand us.

i disagree!
i understand guys and they understand me.
they're probably more gals who dont understand me lolz
but then again, i have more guy frens than girl frens.

and girls go to toilets in packs coz they're smart, when i do that with some of mah frens.
we will walk around the school abit. and if techer asks us where we going, we say deliver something to a teacher XDDD

usually only 1 gal would go in the smelly toilet anyway, everyone else would stand outside and chat. XD

but really, my science group, and most of my other groups (teacher assigns)
usually im the only girl. sometimes there are 2 gals, but the other gal always sneakily pretend she's in another group.

But i think its fun to talk with guys ^_^
they're my buddies! whether they see me that way or not!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah, right between the eyes... guys don't understand girls, unless the guy himself is gay. But girls understands guys into the core... gay or not.http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif

about girls goin' to the toilet in packs... lemme guess, one... they're all jackals... two, they need to do what they do best.... yap, yap and yap like chickens in a farm yard.

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

*zones out what xandman says and decides to just drool at his signature.* Umm... where's the full version?

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by xandman
about girls goin' to the toilet in packs... lemme guess, one... they're
all jackals... two, they need to do what they do best.... yap, yap and
yap like chickens in a farm yard.

O.o;; nooo, well yes we do talk XD and a lot of girls like to fix up their hair and such in the bathroom.. hehe, this reminds me of a standup comedy act, the guy was saying women think in paragraphs.. never get straight to the point. Well, I'd say the more girls the guy hangs out the better he can understand them and viceversa..

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Correct!
we go to the toilet in packs so that one person (who suggested to going to the toilet) can do her business while everyone else stands out side and YAP!
(usually bout anime, and we brag too, and we never talk bout fashion etc coz those stuff bored us :yawn:)

and we cant fix our hair, coz our school rules : Short hair = keep it clean, no coloured clips except black / white / dark blue.
Long hair = tie back in a braid or ponytail, if ponytail, the longer your hair, the more bands u put. Bands can only be in black, white and dark blue colours!

theres nothing ELSE to do BUT yap.
so we yap.
Yap our hearts out!
To tell da truth, the guys yap as much as we do, its just that most of the gals a smart enough to not get scolded XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha terra, i'm sexy ain't i? :P anyway... there's another version on my userpage... and i think there might be a few walls here on mt... I think it's Ikki from the new manga Airgear ^_^

anyway... i'm here to solve another mystery of the universe.... so i should get goin' XD haha...
and.... wth?! The more... hahaha, yeah right.... then when he finally gets to know 'em, they dump him, and he's left out with another big question mark above his head http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/wha.gif

but of course, there's those girls that hangs around with guys also... but still, the guy could never accumulate enough information to satisfy the girls. For example... if a guy would've written a book about girls, it would probably only contain 2 pages.... but if the girl wrote about guys, the pages would get overflowed... almost like the bible, but instead with more interesting content.

one more thing... what's up with girls always whining when it's whine-time? I promise... all i can hear when they're whining is ... "blablablabla... BLABLAblablaBLaBLa!!!! Blablabla..." ...and when the engine is shutdown, my hearing returns to normal... http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hey! When did a guy start posting in a girls forum? **Gasps**

I probably bet lots of men and perverts out there are reading this thread as we speak. Like ya - men... pfft.... always hitting on the fabulous ladies like us.

Um, like.... can ya go bugger off in the guys only thread. Unless of course, you want this girl to bring out her guns **sticks out her Rapier Ez Bantorain 93R's**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

babe... i'm tryign to accumulate valuable information here... shhhh.... oh, it's you! haha...

wth?! You call me a pervert?! Babe.... i'm a kickass superguy, not some nasty pervfreak!

what the?! You tell me to bug off from this thread when you're infesting the guy thread?! Hahaha... ya wanna fight? Then commence!
*brings forth my dual Desert Eagle .50 Action Express* ...wanna taste of this?

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

*glares at xand and shoves a sock down his throat*
ssshhh... can't you read the title? <_<;; :P

haha, anyways, girls aren't the only ones that whine, come on... guys whine too, maybe not as much, but they still complain a lot, eeehh, Khriss, that's one hell of a dress code you got there O.o;; wow.. well I talk a lot, because well that's what I do during breaks, but I don't really prep a lot with hair.. meeehh, because that's pointless, nor do I care for impressing anyone really :P I know girls like to gossip in bathrooms about guys.. kekeke..

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

You show em Devilet ^^

And yeah I can make tough guys like you whine - A LOT - haha.

I'll just lock you in some safe room with a geih guy and keep all the windows and doors shut for 24 hours. Bet you any money you'll cry like a little girl. And btw - we girls have our own little secrets, can't tell - shhhhhhh....... they're bugging us... **Throws a pail of water right onto the guys looming ahead**

Gossip... **giggles** I know what ya mean ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

*MPHPHMHPhphmphmp* :angry: *shakes fist* *suffocated by the sock* http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/dead.gif

BLEHhh!! WTH You little devil!!! Trying to kill me now yeah?! Grrrrrr!!!
*turns my back at devil....* hmm...troublesome girls everywhere i look... Wha!?! You here also Celessa?! Gaahh..

i'm a tough kickass superguy, so or die trying lady... Hah!
Wth... ya know, you lock me up with a geih guy, and if he tries anything funny, i'm gonna beat the living daylights outta him, period! http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif ...besides, when i get out, i'm gonna give ya a hard time... hmm... http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/hmpf.gif

gossip... hm, girls likes gossip, and they like to talk about guys... *noted* ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 393 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.