Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bonsai Cat - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS.
That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put in to little bottles after being
given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives. The cats are fed
through a straw and have a small tube for their faeces. The skeleton of the cat will take on
the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs.These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand.

If you think you can handle it, view www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the
methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea yea yea, old spam, go get a life XD

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

omg.. this is just disturbing~ It's hard to believe that there are people who do these things as a hobby... but then again I haven't met most people in this god forsaken world.

Isn't there some kind of animal rights violation to this? If the guy lives in New York, it can be reported to the authorities and have the sicko arrested~ XD

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

like if its true, i had this chainletter going around my friends like 5 years ago...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

omg..WTF..aight..im pissed

what the fuck are they doing that...WTF

THE FUCK...gawd damn..this is sick..isnt there a law on this? animel cruelty?

Signature

god damn, wtf is wrong wtith people nowadays!! how the fuck is this even legal!!

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Thats disgusting. How they can do that.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

im not even gonna look at that link.......and yeah...thats fakkin illegal

wheres this guy?......he deserves to die

ohh that rhymes

*gets boomstick* >=0!

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Eh. The bonsai kitten thingie is purely a joke. It's a very gross joke mind you (considering I am a cat lover to the extreme), but just that. It is done using an ashtray and very good (or crude?) image editing skills. So rest assured there are no real kittens being harmed ^-^

-- Mishkali

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

This is old...Calm down.. I'm sure if it were real, it would have animal rights activists all over protesting it.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

...........haha im calm im calm =__=

i thought about it some more and ...yeah..not possible >__<

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

haha, stupid of you to even think of the possibility for this to be true
lmao, naive world..

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Not possible? Actually it is possible, but much like Angelette said animal rights activist and extremist would be all over it and would quite possibly beat the living crap out of the guy. Like the animal activist called PeTA would get some group to cause some serious damage to the guy, they've done something similar in the past.

Still, like I said in the shoutbox, I heard about this a long time ago, like when I was in highschool and even then I heard it was a hoax. Even so, the images and the thought of it itself are still disturbing.

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

No i meant about him doing it without any protest -__-

If you read his "methods" ...thats disturbing too >__<

Signature

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

That's the thing that got me the most, were the "methods" he described to do it, they seemed and are logically possible to be done.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

man..i got all worked up for nothing...now where am i suppose to direct all this anger.....*looks at trowble*..hmm.. XD

Signature

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

If I would have been the first to make a post in this thread, then you wouldn't have been worked up at all and you can direct all of your anger at a special place in a few days. ^_^

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

haha...anyways...*goes off to pet his kitten* :hmpf:

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

ROFL...Osi is over-reacting >_> u sick kitty...LOL

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

crapmonster and i reacted like normal sane peoples :hmpf:

Signature

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

oh so old....it's been confirmed for many years to be a hoax

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.