Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manage to Stick by this place for 10 WKS!!!! YAY... XD - Minitokyo

Manage to Stick by this place for 10 WKS!!!! YAY... XD

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

10wks ago... lol... XD I join up on this little community just so I could get some freebie anime wallpapers maybe some tips to draw better with some of ppl's scans drawing, etc.... never through I'll stick by this place for this long. "and posting stuff up" XD

I fought I'll quit this place on my first week cause I have a little run in (well make that 2 run in.) with that one dude and one girl which I think I'm gonna get them back one of these days... XD but other than the 2 bad deal on the beginning... most ppl around are very friendly and its kind of like at first I was here because of the art and then you stay because of the ppl... XD

10 wks ... lol... well some of you guys been here like forever... but to me, sticking at something thats non work or school related for 10 long wks w/o quiting is kind of amazing for myself. XD

Well after all said and done.... if you guys want ... ^^ Tell us about your stas right now in MT!!! XD

-Friend list: 90 friends "20 ish: I think actually talks to" XD
-Close friends in MT : (care to name them... lol... XD I better not cause I may get in trouble.) XD
-Enemy list "Hit List" : lol... XD "3 I think..." XD
-Enemy list names: (care to name them... lol... XD I better not cause I may Really get in trouble.) XD
-Level : 61 (and 88.44%)
-Some Comments you like to say about MT. XD : we have some of the coolest CG and good ol 2d artist and animators here in MT and alot of them arent even in high school yet. XD

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Friend List: 7
Close Friends: Kei-kun
No enemies
Level: 22 (and 21.92%)
Post Rate: extremely high (7.27 posts per day)
Posts Received: 145
Submissions: 25
Work Evaluation: low (;-; 0.96 faves/submission)

Some Comments you like to say about MT: This is heaven for an image collector like me! It gives me reason to scan and scare some anime/manga things I have and gives me a new use for my image collection in making wallpapers! *dances*

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

-Friend list: 42. About 10 or less actually talk to me often.
-Some Comments you like to say about MT: Somehow the speed problem must be solved.....

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

-Friend list: 44 friends "7-8 ish: I think actually talk to on a day to day basis" ^_^'
-First friend who added you: Ikari ^_^
-Close friends in MT : i talk alot to Dream, Miketo, Spriggan, on a daily basis...
-Enemy list "Hit List" : oh, one in particular gets me going in forums... -_-... thats it ^_^'
-Enemy list names smiley: (care to name them... lol... smiley I better not cause I may Really get in trouble.) good idea, Frosty ^_^'
-Level : 31 (and 60.65%)
-Some Comments you like to say about MT. I used to come every so often from word of my sister... after a couple months of browsing and not being able to download anything- i finally joined ^_^' ... Joined for the scans- didn't realize so many nice people came here! XD
Pageviews :932
Title :Bel-San
Submissions
Wallpapers :1
Artwork: 12
Cumulative :13
Work Valuation : normal
Threads Started :8
Favorites Made :236
Favorites Received :36
Gallery Posts Made :105
Forum Posts Made :322
Cumulative :579
Activity : extremely high ( ^_^' )

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow frosty, u longer than me ^^
Level :72 (and 39.71%)
Pageviews :2814
jackalx66's Friends (164)
40 or less ,active talker to me
no enemy
ops forgot somethin ^^'
my opinion bout mt: Great art-community

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

honestly Frosty u can think of the most strangest things to talk about, not that that's bad or anything but, b4 it was about politics and now.... well u get the point

anyways.... ^_^'

-Friends list: 21 ppl
-Enemies: none that i know of
-Level: 25
-Comments on MT: this place is actually one of the best place to get scans on the web and i should know. u should see how many web sites i have searched and none of them are as good compared to this one

Quote by Frosty10wks ago... lol... XD I join up on this little community just so I could get some freebie anime wallpapers maybe some tips to draw better with some of ppl's scans drawing, etc.... never through I'll stick by this place for this long. "and posting stuff up" xd
i fought I'll quit this place on my first week cause I have a little run in (well make that 2 run in.) with that one dude and one girl which I think I'm gonna get them back one of these days... XD but other than the 2 bad deal on the beginning... most ppl around are very friendly and its kind of like at first I was here because of the art and then you stay because of the ppl... xd
10 wks ... lol... well some of you guys been here like forever... but to me, sticking at something thats non work or school related for 10 long wks w/o quiting is kind of amazing for myself. XD
Well after all said and done.... if you guys want ... ^^ Tell us about your stas right now in mt!!! XD
-Friend list: 90 friends "20 ish: I think actually talks to" XD
-Close friends in MT : (care to name them... lol... XD I better not cause I may get in trouble.) XD
-Enemy list "Hit List" : lol... XD "3 I think..." XD
-Enemy list names: (care to name them... lol... XD I better not cause I may Really get in trouble.) XD
-Level : 61 (and 88.44%)
-Some Comments you like to say about MT. XD : we have some of the coolest CG and good ol 2d artist and animators here in MT and alot of them arent even in high school yet. XD

Frosty, I know who you are talking about. That run in, that's how MT deals
with its rippers. Back then, you were in that category so you got...you know
what I mean. It was for your own good.

Me? Too lazy with profile XD

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

-Friend list: 208 and actuelly I think between 50- 70
-Close friends in MT : oh it get to be a very long day if i write all ... so dont be angry about me if i dont write the name all my friends know that how i think about them
-Enemy list "Hit List" : i dont think that is a enemy ... I say to that "i dont like him/ her " it is 2 guys
-Level : 88 (and 94.01%)
-Some Comments you like to say about MT. : I love it and be very happy to be here and found all so nice friends and walls of cours also nice scans and other manga thinks i have a lot of fun here :) thank to all the Admins from MT for make that all possible.... you have make us all so happy thank you :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Memeber Since? 41wk ago [a week after MT was born >_>]
Frenslist? 95 [no one likes mehhh T_T]
Close Frens? errmm quite a few. dun wanna lis tho. afraid left one out and me'll get killed >_>
Enemy? Dun make an enemy! itsh bad! >=3
Level? 65 >_>
Comment on MT? itsh a nicesh shite~~ me like it vewy much~~ :nya: wanna stay till Mt reaches its anniversary!

Note~~
I joined like a week after MT was born but why am I aint dat known nor high leveled? coz.. after a week I joined I become a dead member. ^_^"" become active again only a week before MT ver.2 was born. ^_^

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Memeber Since? 15wk 3d ago
Frenslist? 150 (and 50 notifications a day! T_T )
Close Frens? won't write it here, because nobody else is doing that... :P, so why should I?
Enemy? well, one, actually, a very very annoying person...
Level? 75
Comment on MT? The best Internet experience I had since those darned RO times >_<. The best source for anime art and other stuff.... lots of ppl, and they don't suck like in other forums I've visited/joined (mmm... AO was a good forum, but now it's literally dead, so no sweat)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

yeash !!! i beat frostie in this !!!

member since ~> 14 weeks !!! yatta !! (how come we don't have a :P smiley :( )
friend list ~> 29 ^_^'
close friends on MT ~> all the lizards in MT XD if there's any other
enemy ~> dunno
level ~> 28
comments ~> does MT accepts a talking lizard as a member ?

Quote by KorganoSEnemy? well, one, actually, a very very annoying person...

gosh... please don't tell me it's me *cries* XO

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

well dam all you guys been here for so long. XD

member since 2 Weeks
friend list None yet XD I'm just a leecher checking out some good stuff. =P Do plan to get more involve through. =D
comments you all have some tight looks anime pics all over the place, can't wait to check them all out ounce I get LV up. =P

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.