Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Battle Angel Alita movei confirmed - Minitokyo

Battle Angel Alita movei confirmed

page 1 of 1 10 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Well for those interested you can read more here; http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7308

darkmadness669

darkmadness669

Master of psychotic bliss

Yea....about time.I hope it's a different story line....closer to the Manga....hooray..... :) :D

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Some new info on the movie... a bit strange info really, the movie's gonna turn out not quite asI expected, some new form of viewing and stuff 8P

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=7877

Izlude

Izlude

You Dodged?

I personally cant wait, I'm a huge Gunnm/Battle Angel fan, and I've awaited for more word on this movie since it was first announced years ago. It sounds like Cameron is sticking close to the roots of the manga, heck, even the blood is blue (Yep thats right, although it was originally more violet in color).

I just hope they find a cute voice actress for Gally :P

GENESIC! EMERALD! TAGER! BUSTER!!

*blink* Buckets of blood can still sneak under pg-13 if it's blue? o_0 Rating standards are insane...

Only thing is.. Cameron didn't like the Movie.. but if he liked the Manga, maybe it'll be better, I don't know. I just have a bad feeling about the movie being made by some one who disliked the anime.

I like the manga myself :) Never seen the anime, though...

forget that anime - it sucks
the manga was great

zone12

*confused*

I've seen the James Cameron 3d documentaries at the IMAX cinema. Very cool. As long as he doesn't stray too much from the story, or make it look too techie it should be a good film.

visit the MT-UK and Userpage Skin Designs groups while your here
click here for my background without the clutter (please don't copy i spent time making this)

rhitnee

rhitnee

stabuface^^

i am gonna be so mad if they dont make the girl as hot as she should be, alita is one of my favorites! i am one girl the doesnt like her animes to be messed with!

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.