Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WTF on eBay - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

This one really had me laughing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343#ebayphotohosting

:D

Holy shit, highest bid is US $3,850.00 (might change later but still!!) that is pretty damn funny though hehe

Priceless XD

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

i once saw "a piece of wood" for sale
it was a piece of wood

Nothing beats the "New folder" tough. Heh, selling an newly made folder from Windows XP. Never used, mint! :D

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

hehe yeah saw that kane :)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

*ROFL* That's wicked!!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Hehe.... it sure is funny. ^_^

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

HAHAA....the model is the funny part......he should go professional XD

but i've seen worst....a zip lock bag that claims to have the air of a hurrican for like $5,000 on ebay....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

*blinks*

What the...XD

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-]HAHAA....the model is the funny part......he should go professional XD

but i&#39;ve seen worst....a zip lock bag that claims to have the air of a hurrican for like $5,000 on ebay....

dude hahaha XD i bet they're also selling "used" underpants :hmpf: omfg XD that's so disgusting EWW

Dfire

Dfire

101%chewy goodness

Lord Jesus have mercy on us all. >< How did you find this, Oni?

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

Quote by Limality

dude hahaha XD i bet they&#39;re also selling &quot;used&quot; underpants :hmpf: omfg XD that&#39;s so disgusting EWW

Oh man, that would be sooooo gross!

Quote by DfireLord Jesus have mercy on us all. >< How did you find this, Oni?

My lab partner in psych showed it to me. Oddly enough, it was her husband who found it. Why is he looking for used wedding dresses worn by men is anyone's guess. XD

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

it's a..ahhh...fetish?

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

LOL yea I actually saw this on our local new station a week back. Some ppl sure are willing to pay a lot O_o There's better wedding dresses for less.

Quote by -=[GundamZZ=-]but I've seen worst....a zip lock bag that claims to have the air of a hurrican for like $5,000 on ebay....

Haha yea my friend showed that to me once. Crazy.I can't think anything to top that even though I saw saw some kid was selling his Hello Kitty Gum wapper on Ebay o_O

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

ROFLROFLROFL

this one is up int he top 3s for "WTF is on ebay"

#1 on my list is a rock (not some spectacular rock..but a rock you can find outside your home [quote from seller]...ROFL..LOL

#2 was the air thing zz was talking about XD

Signature

LMAO!!

omg that's great. I remember when that one guy tried to sell his soul on eBay. I actually got an email from him at one point during that. Also remember some guy trying to sell a Bible that was "autographed" by Jesus. Some people are so crazy.

-- Mishkali

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by mishkaliLMAO!!

omg that&#39;s great. I remember when that one guy tried to sell his soul on eBay. I actually got an email from him at one point during that. Also remember some guy trying to sell a Bible that was &quot;autographed&quot; by Jesus. Some people are so crazy.

AHAHA ROFL

*goes off to buy autographed bible* XD

Signature

i still say the vagina carrot was the best one ive seen to be sold on ebay

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by X-Setsuna-Xi still say the vagina carrot was the best one ive seen to be sold on ebay

huh? didn't hear about that ^_^ any more infos perhaps?

dont have the link its pretty old lmao.. feel free to look for it, i gotta chase a bus in a few minutes so im not gonna go look for it

Quote by X-Setsuna-Xi still say the vagina carrot was the best one ive seen to be sold on ebay

I remember that too. it sold for a retarded high amount.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

people are always auctioning (or trying to auction) crazy stuff on eBay. like kidneys, virginity, and Hello Kitty vibrators. XD

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=4167054068&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5204&item=3190982136&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

wtf??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=4166738313&rd=1

Quote by Limality
dude hahaha XD i bet they&#39;re also selling &quot;used&quot; underpants :hmpf: omfg XD that&#39;s so disgusting EWW

WTF?!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11509&item=3911402918&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

O.o;

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

*cough*
He'd have to pay ME to even touch that gown.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.