Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Video Game ending movie - Minitokyo

Best Video Game ending movie

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all! I was just decided to make a thread, much like that of Vetus, and see what everyones favorite game ending movie was. I suggest picking ones that really shocked you or were just so kick ass that it was the greatest. But, it doesnt really matter what you choose. Anyways, i wanna know what you think, so pour your brains onto the floor and share the best video game ending sequences ever.

Mine would have to be:

-Drakengard, because there were 5 different endings after another, and it really confused me.
-X-Men Legends, because it was totally kick ass
-Jak 3, because it was stunningly awesome.
-Anubis: Zone of the Enders, because the music was awesome, and it finished it up perfectly.
-Zelda: The Wind Waker, because bubbles are fun ^-^
- Metroid Prime, because it spawned a sequel
- Sonic Adventure 1, 2, and 3 (Heroes), because they were all awesome
- Star Fox Adventures, because it was also awesome >_>;

Anyways, thats my list so far. So, share with us!!

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Lets see here,
- Kingdom Hearts' ending - really cool
- Final Fantasy VII - Simply love the ending of this one.
- Final Fantasy VIII - Same as above simply loved it, no words for me to describe it.
- Hanzo's ending in Samurai Warriors it was really cool when he dived into the night.

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

half life 1 and 2... because they were both very "wtf!!!!... just happened"
especially in Hl2... i was ready for some more levels and some answers... but i get... good job gordon back in the closet you go tool! i mean he didnt even get to score with alyx!!! how sad =\
the ending to duke nukem 3d ..
and without a doubt the ending to doom 3

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Yeah, that would be my good friend Vetus from Greece, and yeah, I loved his thread - very interesting indeed. lol - hey Vetus, back from the past again, ne? **Waves** ^^

- Final Fantasy X-2, Good Ending
- Kingdom Hearts <Kawaii ^^>

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Xenogears. Best video game ending I've ever seen. Of course, I'm not up to speed on all those new games out there. :)

I really liked the CG movies in Diablo II and the expansion. Also, the ending to Planescape: Torment was pretty sweet as well :)

Can't comment on the Square games, but I'm sure they are pretty slick.

Hmm one of my favs is Vagrant Story. It's not entirely conclusive but I enjoyed it a lot. I also liked the ending to ffviii, at its time it was revolutionary and I watched it countless times.

Final Fantasy VIII.
*sniffles* It touched a playa's heart...*hits chest*...right to the bone.

Signature

rond556

Einhander

Any of the Metal Gear Solid games, especially Snake Eater. Both Zone of the Ender games as well, Hideo sure knows how to wrap a game up

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

I haven't played many games, but out of them all I'd have to say FFX. That was a beautiful ending, and emotionally powerful as well. I looove the ending instrumental as well~ <3

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

I love the endings to Xenogears and FF games and even Sonic ^^ but I thought I'd list ones that people probably wouldn't mention.
I liked the bad ending to silent hill 1, just because it was totally unsatisfying and inconclusive, but still really cool and made you want to play it again just to avert such a horrible future.
Final Fantasy legend, because the last boss is such an increadible twist that you never see coming.
Final Fantasy Adventure also had a really sad and emotional ending. Even though it was just a gameboy game, it was still really powerful (if aslo really depressing).

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

Final Fantasy Series. I like them a lot, although some of them are very sad. They are all great.

Final Fantasy viii, some of the character endings for Dead or Alive 3, Suikoden II's multiple endings and FF7 are some of the ones that come to mind.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.