Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hajimi No Ippo Fans Here - Minitokyo

Hajimi No Ippo Fans Here

page 1 of 1 19 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

Is any of you are Hajimi No Ippo fans? So what can you say about this anime? heheh ^_^

For me I can say that this is one of the coolest anime comedy ever. Great boxing and with lots of a very nice move. Ippo Makunochi Rulez!!!! :D

i never saw the anime , but i read manga. i have to say it one of the best manga i have ever read.

Signature

lalatne

Meier Link

Quote by Neverdonei never saw the anime , but i read manga. i have to say it one of the best manga i have ever read.

heheh ^_^ Watch the anime and you'll like it. At Anime Tempy Hajimi No Ippo also got the highest rank.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I love the anime, by far one of the best animes ever. Very inspirational anime.

Signature Image

One of the best anime's ever....!
Simply just great, especialy the songs too

marc

marc

Yojimbo

I'm waiting to get it from a friend of mine...doesn't sound like I'm going to be let down :)

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

Quote by marcI'm waiting to get it from a friend of mine...doesn't sound like I'm going to be let down :)

You won't be. This has it all; great story, comedy, action, etc. Apart from the series, be sure to check out the Mashiba vs Kimura OVA, as well as the Championship Road movie. :)

lalatne

Meier Link

WOW I've never seen that movie, only the doctor V.S Ippo. damn I hope I can watch the movie. heheh ^_^

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

cool show

although Vorg ownz Ippo =p
XD

slide...

Bot-Chii

Divine Executioner

i haven't seen the anime, but i can definitely say the manga is very intense and interesting. go liver blow! ^_^

i dont read manga but I have seen the anime. Its cool! tension! danger! fear! it's great !
i recommend us!

great anime...hmmm movie??? it has movie??? wow thanx....

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

The TV series is awesome, the Movie is awesome, and even the OVA is awesome! I just wish more would get animated; with 73 manga volumes and counting, there's gotta be enough material to work with...

Thanks to SnoopyCool for those manga scanalations though (51 volumes so far!)

Oh well, I'm happy with what we have so far (goes off to play HnI PS2 games)

stradiwackius

Armored Core Raven

I think this is one of the best anime titles for me, good story nice action packed scenes....

and really cool drawings during fights when the boxers are heated up...............and like sonryu, i second his motion about Hajime No Ippo

in other words, for me everything Hajime No Ippo is very very awesome

I honor my opponents by fighting them with my full strength

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

one of my favorite sports anime behind slam dunk, great story line, the struggle of being a boxer and the realistic main characters just make the story completely. Very heart warming and exciting during some of the fight scenes. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Quote by enajgreat anime...hmmm movie??? it has movie??? wow thanx....

Ippo has 2 "movies" (OVAs). The names:

Champion Road
Mashiba VS Kimura

Hope I help you!

KENSHlN

hitoriki

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppooooooooooooooooooo *_*

a dying fan here! i loved till 63 so far, just mising Sendo and Ippo fight T_T

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

love hipo
the fights, the music, the characters
everithing

It is a great series with good chararter development as well. The movies only enhance the series they are great too.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.