Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notice sumthin' 'bout FLCL pix? - Minitokyo

Notice sumthin' 'bout FLCL pix?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

To whoever reads tis thread, do not feel embarassed to play your air guitars, drums, & whatever else; after FLCL's amazing soundtrack, it's more than expected... Also, a recent Cosmopolitan issue suggests that it is healthy in 3 ways: physically, mentally, & spiritually.
Back to the point: have you noticed sumthin' 'bout FLCL pix? Not sure yet? It's that they don't have any ecchi pix comin' out... & I mean REAL ecchi... You may mistake pix like ruroken's to be ecchi, but that isn't true, any FLCL pix with sexual suggestiveness I've seen so far are much more artistic than ecchi, & the people who draw them are trying their best to get the feeling right, that most of them are respectful & respected... Have you seen the episodes? If you haven't, then go watch'em, then you'll know what I'm talking about.
[sigimg]

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

I love flcl, but I never found the characters to be that sexy, at least not in the way the EVA charas were. Kind of odd since that show is one big thinly vieled sexual metaphor.^^

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

I think that is what makes it so cool. I loved haruko, she is crude and rude!!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

bellaboo

Smompers Bompers

I dunno, I thought that the boy with a penis coming OUT OF HIS forehead was pretty ecchi. XD (lump smump, that was totally a thinly-veiled penis visual metaphor)

...and then it all went BOOOM!

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

There was the time Haruko sat on Takkun in her neglige, baring her butt... it was sexy in a strange, undetailed kinda way, & it was kinda unfocused too...

I think the artwork in FLCL is much more raw than in other anime, kind of like pencil sketched. I guess that's what makes it so cool, it is indistinct rather than finely traced. Maybe that's why it's treated more artisticly than, say, EVA. ("zomg Rei hentai!")

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.