Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 would you go hana-kimi? - Minitokyo

would you go hana-kimi?

Tagged under Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

HI!! ok, If it were you, would you go under cover hide your sex and go across de country to be with the person you like?

I think I would be to scared to even go across the country let alone hide my sex. But I don't know maybe I would, I'm really opened minded and crazy.
Tell me what you think!

>>Sayonara<<

I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by the question really... Going accross the country sure, but why hide your gender?

Seems like something fishy is going on here...

Signature Image

By hiding your gender? it's juts that in the anime of hana-kimi in wich the girl Shizuki goes to an all boys school (there for hiding her sex) to be with Sano the boy she likes.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by FallingAngelBy hiding your gender? it's juts that in the anime of hana-kimi in wich the girl Shizuki goes to an all boys school (there for hiding her sex) to be with Sano the boy she likes.

What would the guy she likes think of her?

Erm... Never watched that manga before... Maybe if I try to find it online or something (doesn't seem like its being sold here in my country).

Edit: Oh nm, I just saw it, and no, I don't read manga of that type unfortunately. The artform isn't what I normally read.

P.S. On a side note, I still think its better to come clean. *shrugs*

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

If you were talking about current situations, yes I would because I love him. I couldnt imagine doing it for anybody else though!

I used to have my head shaved though and got sick of being confused for a boy from the back so I grew my hair back.

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

I would do anything for the one I love, but soon after i would have to show my real self to let him know the real me. :D

bellaboo

Smompers Bompers

I think it's crazy, there are so many things to consider! XD Like what if that's considered criminal, lying to your school? Or how are you going to explain to the colleges that you went to a school for the opposite gender? Too many things to consider!

...and then it all went BOOOM!

Quote by DeedlesI used to have my head shaved though and got sick of being confused for a boy from the back so I grew my hair back.

<lol> I used to have a short boy's haircut and got confused for a guy a lot, too. :) Didn't bother me though.

I wouldn't mind switching genders. I'm pretty much a tomboy anyway, so it wouldn't be anything new. And as long as I knew the local language, I'd be up for the challenge of going cross-culture. XD Hell, I'm pretty sure I'd do it for the fun of it, even if I didn't have a person I wanted to be with.

shirahana

white flower

Ooh ^-^; I like Hana-kimi.... The way the story starts up is a bit.... far-fetched...

In real life... I would never do that @_@; I wouldn't be able to anyway -_-; But since it's for anime... it totally works ^-^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

i would do it ! it would make my life more interesting lol. it would be nice going to an all boys school lol soo many boys :D

Dizzi

guilty gear

i would do it i would like to see wat a all boys school looks likefrom the inside so many boys to choose from

Hell no! CAnt stand the pressure. And all those boys. It'll be hard for me to get mistaken for a guy, too...

But that's not the same. The girl at first didn't love him but she admired him a lot and really wanted to watch him jumping...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I wouldn't do it,
I'd have to live the rest of my life as the opposite gender
I don't think I'd want that
anyways it won't be as easy as like mizuki did
I envy ashiya Muzuki for that

merged: 10-12-2008 ~ 02:30am
sorry my last post didn't really make sense i think
What I ment was that it won't be that easy hiding your gender and go into an all boys school

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please don't bump threads older than 4 weeks.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.