Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is good enough to be watched twice? - Minitokyo

What anime is good enough to be watched twice?

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 191 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

So many recommend LAst Exile, haven';t seen the anime yet.
I'll try to get my hands around .

Quote by kurozMy choice is Naruto, PMK and Genshiken... actually, I rewatch Genshiken at least twice after i dl it coz there's really a lot of stuff that i missed out when i watch in the first round that I would notice in the 2nd round.

But Naruto is prob the best anime I've watched for long time

I don't think I have ever watch again a whole serie... even if there eps I have watched twice like Rah-Xephon, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z...

But I think I'll watch again Fruits Basket .

Signature

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

flcl. There is so much stuff in that show that you don't even get half it the first time through. Also, I may be the only one, but I like the dub and sub of it a lot, because you get both the japanese jokes and the americanized ones. Double the funny, double the power!
It's so funny that It never gets boring

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

flcl. There is so much stuff in that show that you don't even get half it the first time through. Also, I may be the only one, but I like the dub and sub of it a lot, because you get both the japanese jokes and the americanized ones. Double the funny, double the power!
It's so funny that It never gets boring

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

EvaJunky

Evangelion god

Shows and Movies I never get tired of:

Evangelion
Rurouni Kenshin
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai X (ova)
cb Knocking on Heaven's Door
Ghost in the Shell
Akira
Trigun
Hellsing
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Furi Kuri

"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you, I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down."
~"Sober", Tool

hmm hellsing would be a good anime to re-watch and love hina i guess ^^;, but i like to watch new upcomming anime more ^^ (specially those happy ones lol).

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

I like to buy anime so I can watch it anytime I want... lots of things I rewatch a lot. The Cowboy Bebop movie and the Ah! My Goddess movies I have watched tons. Series that I rewatch... galaxy angel, last exile, flcl, Nurse Witch Kogumi, Noir, gah there is tons of stuff.

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

id say Chrno Cursade, Midori no Hibi, love hina, samurai champloo (although not finished yet)....hmmm i could go on...but theyre too many to list.

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I rewatched almost the entire Gundam Seed series after I saw it and it was still good.
Also I enjoyed watching Witch Hunter Robin and Cowboy Bebop (they were doing reruns on cartoon network ^_^).
I'd watch FMP Fumuffu again (if only I still had it *tear*) it was hysterical!

Cowboy Bebop, Noir, Najica, any of the Ghost in the Shell DVDs. I can watch any of them any time.

The Evangelion TV series, the X TV series. I quite like Orphen, which I brought a copy of as well.

Outlaw Star. Still one of my Favorites!

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

Full Metal Alchemist is definately worth watching over, good thing i have it fansubbed, cause the dub that cartoon network airs makes me wretch.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. this one easy done it so many times =P Love Hina and Onegai Teacher for me.

I really liked watching g.t.o ans Excel Saga is my favourite, I've wathed them twice.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

So i geuss comedy is the best type of anime, is the one that has no speciffic goal just plain funnny ! Yeah Love Hina was hillarious to the bone lol

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Hmm...

Cowboy Bebop
Onegai Teacher
Gunslinger Girl
Samurai X OVA's
FLCL
Azumanga Daioh

All great series.

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

I'd have to say that it would have to be:
Vandread, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Muyo GXP, Nadesico the Movie, Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi, Onegai Teacher, Divergence Eve Misaki, Burn Up Excess and Scramble, Nuku Nuku OVA, Chobits, El Hazard thye Magnificent World and The Wanderers, Galaxy Angel, Happy Lesson, Hand Maid May, Jewel BEM Hunter Lime, Last Exile, MahoRomatic, Oh My Goddess (ova), Plastic Little, Photon the Idiots Adventure, Puni Puni Poemy, Real Bout High School, Slayers (TV, Next and Try), Sister Princess, and of course my Hentais.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

I would say Full Metal Alchemist , especially eps. 13 and 37....laugh.....the anime has a little of everything mix around. humor, serious, storyline, lighthearted, and battle/alchemy

Rurouni Kenshin : Legend of Kyoto, the battles, and people (paired up) are all different and you have to watch to the end.

Fruits Basket it is such a nice and funny story with multiple characters. The characters are all different and interesting that you want them to make more manga/anime so you can see the rest of the zodiac. Hopefully soon.

Signature

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Hmm...I'd say Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu and Azumanga Daioh. Pure comedy's always good for another go, I say. :D

Azumanga Daioh, Full Metal Panic, Great Teacher Onizuka, Neon Genesis Evangelion. Oh My Goddess and Onegai Teacher. I have watched them all more then once.

Signature

Fumoffu and Kenshin I can rewatch however many times.

Signature Image

Anime I watched more than once:

Neon genesis Evangelion
Naruto (and it's not even over yet...)
Weiss Kreuz
Slayers (esp. Slayers Next)
Card Captor Sakura (watched every time it appeared on TV :p)
dn Angel

And many many more...

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

fruits basket!! I've watched it like...hm...five times so far! huhuhuh
But I think all anime should be watched twice, except fro anime you really hate ^^ You always come across new thingies when rewatching them... like NGE! hm, it helps if you have heard some things about it first.. :P

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 191 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.