Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is good enough to be watched twice? - Minitokyo

What anime is good enough to be watched twice?

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

hmm.. Saikano, kgne, GTO, FMP Fumoffu... i guess there is more, but i cant come up with them right now ;)

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

FLCL all the way ><
you dont wanna mess haruko-san guitar ><

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Rahxephon and evangelion

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

hmm there lots i've seen and would see over again...fruits basket, dn angel , chobits, ayashi no ceres and many many more tihihi

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Avlor

Avlor

Ditzy Kitsune

Hmm - I've rewatched Ruroni Kenhin, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic, what eps I have of Kodocha, and Star Ocean X.

Signature

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Rurouni Kenshin,Cowboy Bebop,and GTO are allworth repeat viewings!

Signature

There are heaps of anime watching more than once, i.e.

One Piece, GitS, GTO (I can never get enough of that), Mononoke Hime, Hajime no Ippo, FMP:Fumoffu?, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied, Initial D ... the list just goes on and on ...

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

i've watched Orphen and Slayers tons of times, never get bored yay! must be because they have a more or less complicated plot, so i guess that any one like that is worth watching over and over, you always end up finding out more about that show than you did the last time

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

maikuuu

maikuuu

Kickass SuperChamplooGuy

There's too many for me to list and a lot of you have already mentioned quite a few of the animes that are on my RE-WATCH list...

But I don't think anyone mentioned Interlude OVA

**************MAJOR SPOILER ALERT***************

The series is based on the Pandora Project.

The Pandora Project is an ambitious and somewhat misguided project to attempt to preserve 'humanity' after some catastrophe decimates the world population. The assumption is that only a small handful survive (however, I doubt that the people that set up the Pandora Project actually had the ability to confirm that only x people survived).

By putting these people in a suspended state, by creating "the matrix", the project attempts to preserve a record of humanity.

Relations:
Main character dude (we'll call him Fubar)
Main character's older brother (chief fuyuki) - guy who created the pandora project
Scary teacher lady - older brother's wife and scientist on pandora project
Mutsuki (chick with hedgehog thing) - youngest sister of teacher lady
Aya - black sheep middle sister between teacher lady and mutsuki (I suspect, based on scribbled out pictures with the three of them) who jumps ship from the Pandora Project (really, really not sure about the sister thing though)
Tama - dead
Three city hall chicks - useless
other various characters - meaningless.

Ideas:
Aya was never physically connected, or left prior to the series start. Her world was empty because she wasn't there. She was a paradox because the fact that she existed could not be erased, but without her 'heart' her world was empty.

As above, the worlds are governed by each person's heart, and Mutsuki is in charge of all the doubts/uncertainties. She's the gatekeeper that keeps the Pandora boxes locked. She herself (imo) is the key to these boxes.

The main two scientists can move freely through the worlds, monitoring each one's condition.

Because Aya's world was empty, there could be no interaction with Aya from Fubar's world. So they try to keep her from existing in Fubar's world. But in Fubar's heart was uncertainty and doubt. He's not certain what they're doing is the right thing. He's remembering things from before. And by doing that, he intersects with Aya.

Thinking about it more, I think the Aya he dealt with wasn't actually Aya, but the manifestation of his uncertainties and doubts. Aya represented what his subconscious was thinking...

Basically, I think Fubar:
1. remembers everything (blocked Aya's arrow)
1b.holding area (temporary existence with Mutsuki, head scientist people)
2. flashback (possibly, this might also have happened in between, maybe in his heart)
3. reconciles himself with Tama (permission from head scientist people)
4. prepares to leave the Pandora Project
5. has to deal with Mutsuki's selfish wish (she either loved him as an older brother, or was in love with him, either or).
6. wakes up in pod thingie(?) (was it really him that put his hand up to the thing, or was that Mutsuki too, reacting to his departure?)
7. weirdness (as stated, there's really no reason he should have been in his crappy clothes from the end of the world with a full head of hair, that's just a tad weird. and let's not talk about the egg.)
8. follows Aya (the real Aya, who existed but left Pandora Project, footprints into the sand, blahblah)

(we're also ignoring all the auxiliary characters, I swear the city hall ladies were purely for fanservice/comedy)

**************END SPOILER**************

If you've seen this anime what do you think of it? lol

I loved this anime... you definitely have to watch this twice to fully understand it all. XD

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

theres too many to list but if uve got time then re-watch the rurouni kenshin series the theres furuba its entertaining evrytime and its not that long.:>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

NightshimmerGM

NightshimmerGM

Seeker of Wisdom

The only anime I've watched more than once:

Cowboy Beebop (Series and Movie)
Rune Soldier

--There is more to life than just living.

I'd rewatch Fruits Basket, Castle of Cagliostro, the first half of Trigun, and Bastard! over and over again given the chance. There are probably some others, but I can't think of them right now.

naruto, mkr, sakura wars, vampire hunter d for examble :)

kenshin EP. 1 -95 :) , something that i couldn't bring myself to watch is Gunslinger Girls , its kind sad the whole way poor girls :(

Saitou Hajime - "You can raise a dog with food, and you can raise a human with money but, no man is able to raise a wolf of Mibbu"

Fruba, Kaleido Star and CCS are the only ones I have re-watched in full to date. It just depends on the mood I am in. May watch a few ep's of odd shows but those I have actually sat down and re watched the entire thing from start to finish in a week or so.

For me, my favourite would be:
Prince of Tennis
Cardcaptor sakura
Slam dunk

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

If I was to rewatch it and enjoy it, it would be:
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai X OVA
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Alchemist
GunGrave
Samurai Champloo

Signature

flcl, its short and refreshing...very easy to watch over n over again, especially since many have a hard time absorbing all of what they saw by watching it once.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by StoicDanIf I was to rewatch it and enjoy it, it would be:Cowboy BebopSamurai X OVA
Neon Genesis EvangelionFull Metal AlchemistGunGraveSamurai Champloo

^^ champloo. yes it's a good anime

tomoyito

tomoyito

..~Fake Wings~..

well... evangelion...
ive watched that anime over 20 times now...
its very difficult to understand everything...
but as its fan.. i try to comprehend it the most..
so yes.. this is the anime that i have watched the most times xP

mmh.. I think Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Spirited Away, Hellsing.... and many more! Can't list all of them u_u

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

Revolutionary Girl Utena and Princess Tutu.

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

I've rewatched Evangelion and Ah My Goddess many a time.

Definetly Azumanga Daioh, its so good for a laugh when your feeling down or in a rut. Also Fruitsbasket, Ikki Tousen(I wonder why...^^), Nurse Witch Komugi, Full Metal Panic and Mezzo is turning out to be so good. Like Cowboy Bebop sorta...action,intrigue,good plot,and every episode is separate for the rest so you don't have to worry about following a storyline that spans many episodes. Also don't watch Mezzo Forte...it'll ruin this great anime that is Mezzo now. *shudders*

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.