Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is good enough to be watched twice? - Minitokyo

What anime is good enough to be watched twice?

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

there's only one show that I've rewatched 3 times already, and it's the hajime no ippo one.
Other then that, I don't wanna rewatch anime, 'cos there's way to much anime that I wanna see

The only an ime I've rewatched is hajime no ippo, I watched it 4 times already, and I never get tired of it... other then that, I never rewatch stuff, 'cos there's way to many anime that I still have to see in this lifetime

hxh is definitely worth watching mroe than once XD i've watched it like 7 times now... all series + 3 ovas XD hagaren too is relaly good... ^__^ i've watched that three times. chrno crusade (the second half) is worth watching twice too imo... firs thalf of the story doesnt really matter XD so just the second :D

I rewatch mine....eventaully

usually after several months lol ;)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

I guess it depends on what genre you like to watch. In my case, I would say Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Full Metal Alchemist, Outlaw Star, Sergeant Keroro, and any of the .Hack anime series. ^^

Signature

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

so far, i recommend chrno crusade, tsukihime and sister princess. really good anime. =]

Gundam SEED
Fruits Basket
Last Exile
Cowboy Bebop
FullMetal Alchemist

Neon Genesis Evangelion

"Miembro de [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de [Nintendo-Love]"
"Miembro de [RPG-Fans]"

Full Metal Panic
Chobits
Neon Genesis
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
Cowboy Bebop
Naruto
Love Hina

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by friedricebomberOutlaw Star, Golden Boy, both Full Metal Panic seasons, Cowboy Bebop (but after the 16th time on Swim it does start to get old -_-), etc. there are a lot of them.

dont forget Hellsing and Samurai X

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by BotChiilast exile, i was able to watch about 5x before i put it down to do some reports on minitokyo. :)

Last exile is it that good ^^
Well, gotta get my hand into it then ^^

i don't re-watch anime longer than 26 eps. generally. so far there hasn't been one that's really good AND longer than 26 that have made me change my policy. maybe full metal alchemist. i just finished watching that once over- i think i'll watch it again sometime later.

that said, these are my favourites/ones i have watched 2x over or more:
haibane renmei
last exile
saikano
evangelion
escaflowne
cowboy bebop
gits SAC
azumanga daioh

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

here are my personal picks of animes that I have or will rewatch....

Fruits Baskets
Escaflowne
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Great Teacher Onizuka
Get Backers
DN Angel

I watched most of my animes three or more times. And i kept all of them.

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

The only anime I have ever watched more than once would be Kannaduki no Miko. Mainly because I like the two main characters of that anime.

I watch every episode of Gundam SEED Destiny about three times, if that counts. I normally watch it on my own first, but can't work out for the life of me what's going on, so I watch it again quite soon after. That usually clears thigns up, but then within a few days I normally end up watching it again, because my girlfriend wants to watch it. >_> I don't mind though.

Other than that, series I definitely think deserve a re-watch:
Naruto. I think it's because it's so long (without being boring); when you've watched it for so long, the earlier episodes seem like ages ago, and you think "it'd be interesting to see those again". Then, because it's pretty gripping, you end up watching loads, and carrying on until the recent eps. :p

Gundam SEED: There are parts which drag a bit second time round, but it's worth that to (a) see all the cool parts again, and (b) Notice things that you missed first time round (there were a few things that were difficult to notice until you've seen the end, but then when you watch it again it's like "wow, that's cool").

Kino no Tabi: Just because, well, it's excellent.

Hellsing: Short series, extremely high cool-scenes : episodes ratio, so yeah... can't really go wrong. ;)

There are some I love to rewatch. And they are: Arc the Lad, Fruits Basket, Ex-Driver, Yu Yu Hakusho, and a few more.

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

:D mmm i don't know if this has already been said but the hell with it... azumanga daioh!!!! xD there i said it :O its the only anime that doesn't bore me if i watch it multiple times =)

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

so many good anime so little time ^^
wish i can get all the dvd's ^^
thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone ^^

Love Hina for sure (as a whole)
Possible Full Metal Panic Fumoffu! (for the funny scenes mainly)
Gundam Seed (though some episodes you might feel like skipping or forwarding)

Rahxephon Love hina i have watched more than 3 times...
other animes i have watched more than once include cowboy bebop/trigun/card captor sakura/full metal panic(both seasons)..... pretty much everything i watched to start with... Also watched pretty much all my movies more than 3 times just because they are much easier to rewatch with only being 2hours in length max instead of 7hours + for series

thebigdoublek

thebigdoublek

The Last Hurrah

scryed! that show was so awesome, it was like X-Men but in anime, and sometimes people had crappy alters. But Kazuma and Ryuho battling omg SO cool, and the purple haired girl was cute. I think the manga's way ecchier though. But I like the anime tons

Signature Image

{Fight-club}{MT-Singles-Club}{RPG-Fans}{Ecchi-Club}{ShirowClub}

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

Dual(parralel universe) is worth watching twice, i think naruto will eventually be worth watching twice.

those are ones i can think of tright now.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I watch Mahoromatic and Galaxy Angels like 3 times already.... xd
i love that animes a lot....
but there are some animes I can't stand watching for the second time,.... like Raimuro Senkitan...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.