Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime is good enough to be watched twice? - Minitokyo

What anime is good enough to be watched twice?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 191 total items

Almost all I think.....

I think that almost all anime that I have watched are worth to be watched twice....
Get Backers... YU YU Hakusho... and a lot more...

FLCL you *have* to rewatch... if you want to make any sense out of it. >_>

i just rewatched Brother, Dear Brother (oniisama he) over these last two months...

^Full Metal Panic (watched 4 times) Talking of which get the promo FOR FMP 2 second RAID people NOW!!!
^Vandread (5 times)
^Onegai Sensei (2 times)
^Neon Genisis Evangelion (god knows over 10 times I used to watch 3 eps a morning until the series stopped showing which took about a month)

Macross, Naruto(isnt finished though), Samurai X(Rurouni Kenshin), Tenjho Tenge, Evangelion

Signature

Gundam SEED (watched 11 times)
Mahoromatic (watched 6 times)
Elfen Lied (watched 4 times)
Tenjou Tenge( watches 4 times)
Shingetsutan Tsukihime (watched 5 times)

Signature

TracysKris

TracysKris

Ms. Independent

Definitely Sailormoon is worth watching again..and again..lol...I really wish I could watch it again...it brings back childhood memories.

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

I could watch Azumanga Daioh over and over. It doesnt get old for me. Its still funny the second and third time.

ninaaditia

Tenipuri Freak

Tenipuri!! It's my current most fav anime and I'm big time gaga over it!!
I watched the episodes 2 or 3 times, and maybe I will watch it again..
Naruto will also do...

Signature
Tenipuri Kakkoi!

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Quote by calisqoI was just wondering how many of u actually RE-watch ur animes.
Cos i have my dvds and cds left untouched after I'm finished with the series.
The only think i can think of is only trading it for some new one.

Good and interesting anime deserves to be watched over and over again. If you own your own anime collectons, you can always pick the episodes you like to watch again, right? You mean like you want to sell your collection for new ones?

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

my recommends are chobits, slayers, maburaho, full metal panics, love hina

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

I had to watch NGE 4 times to try to get all the symbolizm. I still run into reviews and summaries that point out stuff I didn't notice.

Some of my favorite series such as Maison Ikkoku, Kimagure Orange road. Ranma, Fullmetal Alchemist and so on are just too long to re-watch and since I constantly get new stuff even though I want to I usually don't end up re-watching them but I'm considering watching FMA again just cause it's too good.

As for shorter series which are up to 26 episodes, sure I watch them a couple of times, I've seen Haibane Renmei (13 eps) at least 5 times, the series is godly and one of my all time favorites. I watch all 6 FLCL eps in one sitting all the time, it's like a must, I'll be re-watching Elfen Lied now and so on.

As I said if a series is up to 26 episodes I watch it a couple of times if I really love it.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

The ecchi anime Colorful, Golden Boy, Eiken, pretty much all other ecchi anime. They are all hilarious.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

i think dnangel .hack//sign .hack//dusk fruits basket and cowboy bebop

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

I think Neon genesis evangelion deserves a second or even third watch. It seems that even 3 times of viewing aren't enough for you to fully understand the story. (^ ^')

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

gundam seed
my hime
AIR
fruits basket
and some other anime that you won't understand the ending

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

Full Moon wo Sagashite
Gundam 08th MS Team
Chobits
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
.hack//SIGN

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Samurai X
Flame Of Recca
Fushigi Yuugi
Full Metal Alchemist
Hikaru No Go
Rave
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hunter X Hunter
Shaman King
Bleach
Ayashi No Ceres
Inuyasha
Detective Conan
Vandread
Shadow Skill
One Piece
Gundam Series and lots more!!!

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

there are so many :) for example: naruto and mkr

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

Rose of Versailles
Shoujo Kakumei Utena
Evangelion
Brother Dear Brother
Kino no Tabe

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Without a doubt, Rurnouni Kenshin, GTO, and fruits basket. they all have elements that you don't catch the first time around, and they still make you laugh every time after!

Signature

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

naruto^^ i would watch it twice maybe not three times

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

Chobits...I just love Chii! :D What else? Hmm...Fushigi Yuugi!

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 191 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.