public apologizes

page 1 of 1 9 total items

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

Quote by biriwilgPlease don't post wallpapers from other websites. Continue to so and you will be banned from Minitokyo.

well i just wanted to answer to the deletion of the sole image i posted.

It was my first day on hongfire and i didn't saw any rules during the registration procedure. maybe i have overread it... if it so i have to apologize.

I also didn't saw the policy section in the forum ... i think it should be interresting to have such a section in there.

I just wanted to share a picture i found nice. This picture was also added to the fav of notorious people here i think (because of their high levels 75+). So i suppose it was appreciated. I just wanted to contribute to this wonderful site but i had no idea it was prohibited.

So please disculp me.

Could I have a link to see exactly what the policy is because i would like to share but i don't know what can and what can't be.

The last thing i wanted to say is that everybody has been nice with me ; but i think the words "continue so , and you'll be banned" or other threads a little displaced. I was new since one day ... and those words make me sad. As i said i just wanted to contribute and i didn't know i was doing wrong and i don't have the intention to continue so...

Thank you very much to have read my message and to have let me know i was wrong by posting this

Goodbye

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

ahw...that's ok , papy ^^

the mod is doin that
coz nowadays so much ripper
and we all here hate rippers :angry:

that's ok that u regret it and don't make the same mistake :)
no u not wrong doin this ...
i rarely see ppl make the thread for apologize after he/she make mistake ^^

u seem like a kind person, do u mind if i add u to my friend list ? ^^
cya around, papyworld ^_^

bout the policy, check this
http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

Quote by jackalx66ahw...that's ok , papy ^^the mod is doin thatcoz nowadays so much ripper
and we all here hate rippers :angry:
that's ok that u regret it and don't make the same mistake :)
no u not wrong doin this ...
i rarely see ppl make the thread for apologize after he/she make mistake ^^
u seem like a kind person, do u mind if i add u to my friend list ? ^^
cya around, papyworld ^_^

you're kind to answer;it made me happy.
I have absolutly no objections to have you in my friends. I already saw wallpapers of yours which are amazing and it's an honour to know you.

excuse me for my bad english ; i'm not a native speaker ... i try to make simple sentences :)

i hope to see you soon :)

have a nice day

Support section

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Cancel

*Claps* o.o,really nice attitude u took about the elimination of youre image,very mature of ure part ,youre new in here,so is not a big problem that u post things founded on the net,dont be sad about the "continue so , and you'll be banned",i hope u learn about this and start to submit youre original scans or walls.
Congratulations again for this post,a very mature answer, cya around ^-^!!

K I R A B O S H I !

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

thank you very much rebel soul kaze. i'm touched by your answer. It's very nice of you.

Support section

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Cancel

The link to the support page is here. There you will find the policies and frequently asked questions. :) We (mods) post that in your guestbook to let you know that it is a problem, and that's why we don't ban people right away. Take it more as a way of guiding you to the right place rather than an attack on your integrity.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

Supermoderator.... wow...... *stare* anyway.....
what the... when you're whole again, you do Santa Clause? O_o.... Hahahahahaha!!!

anyway...
there was one other less honorable dude before that posted a magnificent image that wasn't his, so you shouldn't feel any guilt or anything mate ^_^ ...as you've seen, all the others don't mind, you act in a mature way... that's great ok? Besides, your avatar image adds up to it, it makes you look like some kind of nice popeye dude... ^_^

but remember dude, don't feel bad by those words that mods and admins or even botchii gives away yeah? They say that to everyone that steps over the rules... besides, them people are not always correct about things, but mostly.

Also, welcome to MT and enjoy your stay here as much as you can aye ;D *shakes hands*
i'm kickass superguy Xan! Actually i'm an elite member, but the mods and admins doesn't want to admit it... yet, hahahaha XD Have a nice day pal!

Signature

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

hihi xandman ; you made me laugh :) i like you. And you noticed my avatar was like an old popeye :D you're a superstar. I have now understood it was only to guide me :)

by the way, i have made my first real contribution to MT; it was a picture i drawed by myself when i was younger.I would be happy to have comments on it... It isn't manga at all but i would be happy to have comments :D

to nuriko : i'm pleased to meet the boss right here. Your site is trully wonderfull and i'll do my best to make good posts :)
i hope to see both of you again. I hope you wouldn't mind if i add you to the friends :) i love this possibilities ; one click ; one friend :D

goodbye

Support section

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Cancel

hahaha.... yeah, i either make everyone laugh or go nuts, dude ^_^ besides... don't tell the girls i told you this, but they got the hots for me aye? XD hahaha... anyway... ahem... umm.... a contribution yeah? Well, then, up and away for kickass superxan!!! *strolling off to your masterpiece *

oh yeah, don't you feel the chills along your spine when a.... let's say...... a supermod is close? Hmmm... what's the reason of that? *looks at Nuriko* http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/wha.gif

and add away bud, i'll compensate for that as well, and see ya around... have a nice day, tata! ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.