Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why that Username? - Minitokyo

Why that Username?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Y r u using ur current user name?
My name has the same pronunciation as the word firefly in chinese!
:P
...and I hate insects...

Has someone has taken ur 1st choice?

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Actually, this type of thread already exists at http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1544/ ^^;

the 'g' is the 1st letter in my name, "man" is what i am, "23" is my birthday

hence gman23

My friends used to call me "de_dust" (partly cos of the CS map I had some expertise in and my name itself), so yea, I decided to go Ddus. And the first two Ds show my support for my fav marvel comics character Daredevil

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

it's part of my usual nick name with the japanese -kun added just for fun ^_^

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Warui, Whats wrong? Whats the matter etc...

^_^ I like my mt name, I can't really explain it...

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

:'(

so sorry...

didn't know this thread was already up... :(

thanks Tama-Neko for the notice!

Sank U!

I simply don't remember why, because i have this inet name more than 5 years. I think i simply like it pronouncing - Le-mur... That's it.

Signature

FireflyStar

*bonk*

hahah actually firefly i'm usually known as firefly but i also used fireflystar for my site so i guess i use both. but firefly was taken hehe. the reason i chose firefly was because a long time ago i loved sailor moon (actually i still do cuz it was my first anime but not as much now^_^') and i loved sailor saturn! her name is hotaru which is firefly so yea .... ><

This username is just an adaptation of my name in real life (T.J.)
Quite creative huh? :D

Demonchild

DemonChild

well for me i was just bored and coucldn't really think of a name so i just took whatr ever poped up in my mind first lol so thats how i got my user name for here XP

Your fate will soon be over.

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

watch DearS. I stole Takeya's name. hopefully it never gets licensed and marketed, then i'd look like a fanboy. i just like the name, not really the charachter. i was gonna pick hideki (chobits) but i had a friend named that and it would feel wierd.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.