Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you want for christmas? - Minitokyo

What do you want for christmas?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Just like the topic says.Well,besides wanting a new PS2 for christmas(my own one is busted and MIA-_-), I would like a ton of new clothes and my very own PC.I hate having to go to the library to use one and not being able to do what I want on it>_<!

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Money to pay bills would be nice. That's all I really want, I don't care if I don't get presents. I want to have a home on Christmas.

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

new pc indeed XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Well...I would like some really nice anime girls clothes. Or new manga books for my collection:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Vetus/boxofmanga.jpg
Yeah! Lots of them, please! Cuz after all, I'm a manga maniac! XD XD XD

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

*looks at list* Any of the following: A Nintendo DS, Mario 64 DS, a GBA SP, a Wavebird controller, a new GC memory card, Metroid Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Fire Emblem, Soul Calibur II, Mario Tennis, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (GC version), Advance Wars 2, Metroid Prime 2...
Ever since college started and all my money disappeared, I've been completely out of the loop when it comes to games. @_@ I think I've gotten like, maybe six of them in the past year and a quarter, five if you don't count Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green as separate games. ^_^' I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to all the video game stuff I want...

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

:\ Hmn... Money to pay all my bills, cloths and to redecorate my house... that's all ...up to now!!!! Oh... and a vacation just for me and my husband, we really need some quality time together. Having 2 kids ain't easy.... ^_^'

Nurika

Nurika

Sock Puppet Queen

Well, anime is one thing. XD I want money, and gift cards, and maybe take away all those things and get a new computer or something. ^^;

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Mayb sum more upgrades for me Winry(konpyuutaa), Yes i think more upgrade will fix mai current problem.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I would like for Christmas is lots of stuff. Anime DVDs are the top of my list. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

mmmm...More comic books I guess...Or at least an interesting game, maybe like a World of Warcraft with every monthly installment paid for ^^

i want a machintosh IMAC
http://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/2041/663/store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/productshot_imac3_0804.jpg
to make cool anime wallpapers and watch some anime videos. ^_^ oh yeah and a few new game for my PS2 or a new xbox, and,.... and... well i hope, that, ^_^' or almost i want it!

either a nintendo DS or money

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I want a new internet connection *sob sob* >_<
oh, and a cute girlfriend to spend the christmas eve together ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Stuff to upgrade computer or money to spend on upgrading computer or anime would be nice. Yeah, and a gf would be nice too.

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Hmmm..... I dont wont really want anything now. Each year its hard to find something i want. This feeling of desires is just fading away now.......

Am i weird for feeling this way?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

wish for chrismas???? ..... mmmmmhhhhhh.........wish..... from the santaclaus........mmmmmhhhhh I know what is my wish, but the santa can dont make my wish come true ..... you know what i wish??? a kiss from my sweet friend Antonio... (semas face get red ).......... yeah that is all i wish :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

i want... i want a cute new girlfriend like an idol :D. I also want intel ships the pentium 5 and microsoft the new OS, then i can buy a new pc hehe.

Ahh, and have more important works.

Erm...need a new mob, but my mums getting that for me ^_^ um more money toward my laptop would be good as well, erm a kiss from a certain person *blushes* and oh yeah something to build, i have this werid thing about building i got a k'nex roller coaster last year ^_^ was fun, but finished it on xmas day :(. think thats it.

I want a digital camera for christmas so I can take photos of everything!

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Well, I want 8 pairs of new shoes, a few new skirts for school, some blouses, some sweaters, an new laptop, an ipod, a ton of anime and manga, a few normal books, super COOL NEW walling skills :), also, I want some pro. artist pencils, pastels watercolours and a new PC program. Of course, I would hope to be lucky enough to get at least 1/3 of the things listed...

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

I would like a new G5 with a 22 or 30 inch monitor... who is buying? :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

ummm this may be quite weird but i wan a giant chocobo to huGgLe!!!! Or something very cuuute!! XD

well other than that, couple of new games, a computer, a house....eh....hahaah wandering off abit arent i? XD

Signature Image

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

I want a lot of beautiful girls like in "Hanaukyo Maid Tai" Hahaha XD

Seriously, for Christmas, I would like a new PC :)

i want my gurl friend to stay home instead of going to PA and meeting with the rest of her family. its a little selfish but it is my senior year and we probaily wont have another xmas together. so yeah...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.