Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What colour eyes look the best - Minitokyo

What colour eyes look the best

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Red for me. Creepy yet cool....

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

FireflyStar

*bonk*

I don't know why I like green eyes so much. They're so pretty =D

Dunno why, but I like green eyes a lot too. There seems to be a lot of energy in them or something.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

hmmm well will split choice here for Girls in RL be green eyes and for anime nothing beats red eyes. Havent thought about guys eyes so ... yeah

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

wow invasion of green eye lover ..ekk i have brown dun dun dunnn*runs for the hills* :P

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I think pink to red for girls and green/brown for guys.. but best they match the hair colour too~
my eyes are dark brown to black though

Danael

Danael

Ecchi Archangel

I've seen a girl with green eyes with specs of amber and brown, and I just fell in love with her eyes. I guess blue for guys especially against a brown or dark brown colored skin (got a cousing just like that and you should see the pull he has on girls!!!) *sigh* if onl mine were like his...

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Quote by viperlance45brownish eyes for girls, dont know why but i just love to see eyes in that color :D

me too

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

greeys get Me every time

I would chose light blue, so eyes can keep attention to them

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I like green or blue eyes ^_^ hm maybe it's because they look really cool... and when you look into them they look like they have a certain depth in them.. haha red's okay too but it seems kinda dangerous, like a warning :stay away or incur my wrath!! haha lol... ^.^

green for girls
dark brown for guys

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

green eyes look the best!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

Oooh. I love gray eyes for men! And probably hazel brown eyes for girls. ^_^ If only my eyes were brown too.. :(

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

I have green eyes so i think green are the best :)

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

I assume we're talking about natural eye colours
for chicks I think bright green (accompanied by dark hair thx) are sexy as hell
for guys I'd say grey/light blue eyes (with dark hair as well) look great

For girls, mixed, preferably with at least a hint of green. Not that pure colour is bad in any way, but there is a strikingly femenine, yet powerful quality in a pair with nicely mixed colouration.

For dudes, basically any colour as long as it keeps an even colouration, not mixing too many shades or colours, and preferably a bit dull.

To summarize - female eyes should symbolize freedom, emotion and life, while male eyes should symbolize calm, compassion and dignity.

purple >.>; yes some people have real purple eyes

bluish gray, light or dark XD

Quote by Michiyukipurple >.>; yes some people have real purple eyes
bluish gray, light or dark XD

Indeed they do, along with yellow, red and transparent (white), but do you really concider it a beautiful eyecolour to look upon? That is the question.

Oh, and another thing - have you ever actually seen anyone with purple eyes?

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

i like green eyes, most people say that my eyes (sky blue-grey) are nice but i dont see whats so great about them

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

wat ya saying.. my light browns eyes aren't pretty.. i think all eyes colors are beautiful..
I see full asian who be wearing color contacts and it does NOT look good...

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

My eye color when I'm outdoors on a sunny day:
Green with a little orange circle around the pupil. Looks pretty cool.

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

Dark brown eyes on a girl, especially with brown hair, thats so sexy.

Guys i dont know, mine are a mix of blue and green, they seem to change color with the amount of light. so generally in the winter (darker) they are green/hazel and in the summer (brighter) they are almost a teal color.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

Quote by just2bwithUwat ya saying.. my light browns eyes aren't pretty.. i think all eyes colors are beautiful..
I see full asian who be wearing color contacts and it does NOT look good...

I hear you. You seem to have missed the point however. The idea was for us all to state our idealized preferences, without taking into account race, haircolour, skintone or how well they colour-coordinate with the way they dress.

Just because someone prefers long hair to short hair, punk to metal, epees to bastardswords or whatever it may be, doesn't mean he or she dislikes the other one, and even less that the other is necessarily bad.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.