Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gankutsuou - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

bellaboo

Smompers Bompers

Anyone else watching Gankutsou? I've just started, and I'm really excited about it! The animation is so cool. ^o^ And I like the characters-- I'd say ESPECIALLY THE COUNT! or ESPECIALLY ROPOPO~! but the fact is, I don't know whom I like best. :P

I hope it stays this cool!

...and then it all went BOOOM!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I really like Albert and Beppo/Peppo (depending on the subber) It took a while for me to get used to the... unusual art-style, but the story is very entertaining... I'm always on the edge of my seat, waiting to find out what will happen next! I can't wait until the next episode~! The plot thickens! DUN DUN duuuun!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

im huge on this series. my second favortie series after monster.
nothing like a classic revenge concerning french arisotocrats set in the far future. this series is awesome.

i love the animation style. :)

I love it.
The Count is so obscure ^^
I've never read Duval's novel.

I really love this series...I think I could call it my favorite anime. ^___^ I think I could detect some shonen-ai hints in it but I don't wanna get my hopes up,heh....fangirl me....

anyway..... "count of monte cristoXAlbert" forever....yay....

But anyways this show is a beautiful masterpiece with the most wonderful outfits and style of anything I've ever seen...and the soundtrack just rocks....whee!

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

i love it too i think it's amazing and one of the BEST animes in years but ONLY according to what I have watched which is episode 1-7 which means my opinion may change drastically.

for now it has one of the best starts i've seen lately and i think the last time i was so hooked to a show was 2002's Princess Tutu which is one of the best animes in the last years imo a masterpiece check it out.

so anyway yeah i really love Gankutsuou and i stopped at episode 7 cos i'm waiting for it all to come out then i'll do a marathon (technically i'd have stopped after episode 3 for that reason but it was so interesting i couldn't let go. :) ).

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

its a great anime~ but needs time to get used to teh style.. pretty different from others
theres like a lot of emotions and conflicts in it.. conflicts between friends.. and so on
so its pretty complicated ye =p great show though

i just saw eps 13. its kick ass but i only know of one group doing it becouse of the letter

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.