Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I am so happy to have found this! - Minitokyo

I am so happy to have found this!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Heyheyhey!!!! I'm psyched plues 2 to the fifth power about coming across this website -- and even happier that you had to gain levels or whatever to get art so that people couldn't whore it. I myself am an active artist and I was even wandering if we could make walls out of our own art? I'd also like to submit my scans and walls a.s.a.p. and I'm so glad to have found a community that could see them and not only that but share common interests too. I'm so happy. XD - Amy.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hello amy
glad u happy in here ^^
enjoy ur stay and have some fun,ok

check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy,ok
happy levelling

if u have any question don't hesitate to ask,ok

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Amy, Glad u luv bein here, and welcome to MT happy lvl'ing.

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

THat's very good of you.have a nice day here

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a nice stay here and hope to see your walls. Have some fun! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

your walls are sure to be amazing,I look forward to seeing your art. Have fun!!

c Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Sherou

PrEcioUs~

hii.. welcome 2 MT.. enjoy ur time :D
if u have any question just PM/sign my guestbook :)

"Believe in Yourself"

hi hi. ^.^ welcome to mt. ^.^ have a fun fun skei skei fun time. ^.~ weeeeee..... *have a cookie* lol. ^.^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.