Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Moon O Sagashite ~ My new love u_u - Minitokyo

Full Moon O Sagashite ~ My new love u_u

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

I just finished the anime AND the manga and oh my god I just feel like talking to someone about it! Only just recently I've been able to get my hands on Arina Tanemura's works and I have to admit rarely have I been that absolutely touched by a series. I mean, I loved anime since I was a little kid but this really rejuvenated a lot of my spirit. I've been accompanied with severe depression since I was a little kid and I lost touch with my art and my singing and when I read and watched all of it I finally felt the motivation to work harder on my singing and my art. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, as well, really changed a lot of my perspective. I'm just so thankful to have been able to see this stuff, and by all means, if anyone has trouble gaining access to these wonderful series just contact me and I'll try my best to share it with you -- There's nothing I'd love more than for people to feel just as wonderful as I did when I saw and read all of it. And the manga could even be without words because the art is so intensely beautiful. I'd also have to say I liked the manga a lot more than the anime just because it developed ALL of the characters and made everyone someone you could care about instead of focusing on two or three and poorly developing potentially amazing characters the way they had done in the anime. Even though I wonder if picking the manga up as in anime in the middle of writing the manga kinda affected the difference in storyline, heh. ^^;; Well, I'll shush and wait around for response. - Amy.

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Wooo! Another FMS fanatic! I love this series to death---absolute favorite for sure. I saw the anime first--I am a huuuuuge tanemura fan and I had just heard about it...so I bought it on a whim and fell in love with it. By the end of the series, I was in tears every time I heard the first notes of "eternal snow". ; ___ ; Sniff...so sad! But seriously, the story was such an excellent blend of joy and sadness...clearly one of the best anime out there. I read the manga, but I never GOT TO finish IT! Raaargh. Care to share where you got the final chapters?

Anyway *hug* So glad you're a fms fan! Who's your fav. shinigami, Takuto, Meroko, or Izumi?

Hehe.... I just can't help myself -- Takuto is my favorite personality-wise. But then as far as image I have a bunny fetish and am absolutely crazy about anything-bunny, so Meroko's animal form won my heart.

Go here: http://ps.ishness.com/temp/fullmoon/

And you can download the manga. :3 To be honest I've only been able to download all the stuff but as soon as I'm able to purchase actual merchandise I'm going to support it as much as I can. I loved the songs that Mitsuki sang but damnit, those openings annoyed the hell out of me until I heard them so much they grew on me.... I'm so happy that the songs and the voice were actually beautiful, too, instead of an idol anime without a convincing artist behind it. Ahh I'm trying to go back to the shinigami thing here. The anime made me like Takuto the most but since I've just finished the manga, it really opened my eyes to the rest of the characters. I want to hug Izumi so badly sometimes! *is still all -lala- and giddy from just finishing the series* - Amy.

krad

slacker

I like this series too!
I really like the music in it! Good stuff! :)

yeah.. I felt the same way about FMOS `m`

Meroko at the end was so hot ~_^
i love the songs too

Do you mean when Meroko turned into an angel? O_o - Amy.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I love Takuto too! If this anime is ever licensed I want to try out to be a voice actress for either Mitsuki or Meroko ^_^ I love this series! So sweet! I also have an awesome AMV to it called "Forever" to the song "Who wants to live Forever" by queen it's beautiful... and full of spoilers... but I love it.... ;-;

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

I´m a big Arina Tanemura Fan!
I love all her works!
but Full Moon is the best i mean
The Story is very good and the pics are perfect work ^^

Nice greez Mira ^^

Oooooh Terra-chan, can you direct me to where I can download that amv??!?! I LOVE Queen, and I LOVE that song and how great it would be to hear it with clips of the series. X3 - Amy.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I got it from www.animemusicvideos.org but it's a local download so you'll have to have been a member for at least a week or two before they let you download those...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Well, I'll do whatever for it plus I'll have access to lots of others. :D Thanks for the link. *woot* - Amy.

Quote by AmethystCitrineDo you mean when Meroko turned into an angel? O_o - Amy.

Yes Yes..... YES! :D I was in "shock and awe" ^_^' ^_^'

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

That one about Meroko was a HUGE spoiler!! grrrr!! I still haven't watched it!! grrrrr

But hey, you wathced the video?? WOW! It's really beautiful..it's the first one the guys made :) And guess what, one of them happens to be my best friend : ))))))))) So I didn't have to register to the site and all, he just gave me the video ;) Ow and I am a friend of Inu-sensei too, the other one who made it... hihihihi... and I know eternal dreamer too, the girl they dedicated it too, but I've never met her IRL, only through msn... *me is really really really happy* Ah, I;m meeting them tomorrow, I'll go the town they study and I'm gonna tell them you liked the video :) hihihihi!

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

WELL if you've seen the video obviously the spoiler I would have given wouldn't be compared to what you've already been exposed to. :P Heh, I dunno, knowing that doesn't really get in the way of enjoying the ending. I hope you'll have the oppurtunity to see it some time. :3 - Amy.

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

I way prefered the manga than the anime, too. Though one thing I liked in the anime were the songs. Gotta love myco's amazing voice! When listening to them, I just HAD to sing along! (Even though I know I'll never be anywhere near myco-sensei's level -_-;) The music is so catchy! Her strong feelings make you all fuzzy inside... ^_^;;

-The Lemony One

I loved the series, it was so sad! Me and my sister were balling when the she found out about....well yeah...not going to spoil anything....I really want to read the manga...gah! it was so good ^_^ I might have to go watch it again

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

Ahahahahaha, Inu-sensei didn't believe you had seen the video, I had to show him this topic :) He was so happy ^^
Ow well, I usually starve for spoilers, and I already knowpretty much abvout full moon... ow btw, I downloaded the first volume from the site http://ps.ishness.com/temp/fullmoon/ tyhat you gave Amy, but it wouldn't open... :( Idon't get it, I have downloaded manga before and they always worked!! :(

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

I haven't said it yet but I'm usually annoyed by processed j-pop but the songs they had really were something special. Her voice was amazing, and I really did love the songs even beyond that. They just did a really good job in making the anime. I think it's a treat to see two different endings and perspectives, so I think I dually appreciate the manga and the anime. - Amy.

HyperCitrus

HyperCitrus

Obsessed Lemon

m y c o has a voice to die for, I agree with that. But sometimes, the songs were overly used in the anime too O_o It's repetitive, and it gets frustrating everytime they only play a small part of the song then interrupt with dialogues and stuff... So I prefer listening to them apart. ^_^;;

-The Lemony One

Hahaha I know, 'Myself' started getting so freakin' annoying with the 'doushite doushite' part and I'd be like arrrrrggghhhhhhh X/

I love this series so far im on episode 29 its sooo good so far i love meroko for looks and takuto for personality.

Christy

Little Vampire Princess

I love Arina's work very very much~ ^^

i bought all of her comic books, they had help filling the box in my room~that I used to hide my comic books in XD

However, I haven't seen the complete animation for Full Moon yet.

I saw a couple of epsoids when I went back to Taiwan.

Well then I discovered.....I love comic better~

Arina always try to describe her character's feelings and views very carefully.

I think Full Moon's emotion turned out quite neat under her hand.

It will always be one of my favorite work by Arina~

7 Mint...Still alive belong 0 degree...Quite...Under ice and snow...Still alive and bury my soul...

Signature

I'm just really anticipating US releases and I'm going eBay crazy right now. @_o - Amy.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I love Arina Tanemura too! Full Moon is great. I have the manga. The art is just beautiful and the story is so moving, with those humors too! XD I loved the death spirits' chibi animals forms. So cute! <3333 I really wish we can see more of Eichi though..........And that ghost thing was just freaky~ XD

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.