Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Share your cellphone no. here for fun here, is it a good idea? - Minitokyo

Share your cellphone no. here for fun here, is it a good idea?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

add ur phone no. here,,, let random people txt U
wow this would be fun.
Not sure if this been done here before ....

Or mayb not, u can try if u one, mayb u got intouch with someone u've never met eek!!!!!!

HAVE fun if u do put ur no. here

I'll add mine after I c how this thing go

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

lemme see...i cant afford to have one ^^;;;;;;;

my pet is a shark

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

erm... but do u really wanna use it
i mean many ppl here live in differ country
even continent ^_^'
just think about it for a second ,ok

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by jackalx66erm... but do u really wanna use it i mean many ppl here live in differ country
even continent ^_^' just think about it for a second ,ok

txt doesn't cost that much here :) I was just thinkning it might just be a fun thing to do: )

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

well.. this idea kinda fell short... lol..
yeah.. giving out ur mobile number... seems a bit risky

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Hiroyuki-Yue

Keeper Of The Blue Flame

It'd be nice to try this... but like macky said, it does seems risky... and besides, i'm from mexico... its not like most people here would be able to message me... maybe only just a couple of people would be able to

I lose my memory little by little with each day.
Soon, time will eventually make me forget.
But for now, i'll never forget your warm heart.

Well you could always have a VOIP ^_^ or something like Skype.com

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Cellphone number is very risky...
well, I sppose you wouldn't want your message to be receiver hours later.. because of the inter-operator delay??
e-mail is much faster, and more efficient...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Wow image all the User will randomly call u (o.Ox ) that would be pretty weird but yet at the same time such an wonderful idea.

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

I'd share my cell only with someone who I like...talk to quite a bit and trust. :) Sorry!

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

calisqo

calisqo

lol, like i said this is an experiment, I was just wondering how people would feel bout this.
INdeed an interesting result

IDontHaveAName

IDontHaveAName

Disciple of the Mind

Hmmm... An interesting idea. A risky idea, but interesting nonetheless. I personally wouldn't do it because there might be some guy who isn't even registered at the forums, calling you all hours of the night. Another risk would be if someone wrote down those numbers and sold them to telemarketing agencies. At worst, there might be instances of stalkers that could possibly put people in danger.

If you are seriously thinking about doing this, then I would recommend posting a request for someone's number here, but private messaging someone your actual number.

You think that because I don't carry a weapon that I am helpless. I have no need for one. I possess skills that you can never comprehend....

After all, when your mind is a weapon of mass destruction, who needs something as weak as a gun?

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Risky? Nah, can't be. I mean, whats the worse that could happen? Some person being able to track your cell phone number to your location and hunt your down. Then stalk you and slowly do things to you discreetly and make you feel like your life is falling apart?

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by ultimaslairRisky? Nah, can't be. I mean, whats the worse that could happen? Some person being able to track your cell phone number to your location and hunt your down. Then stalk you and slowly do things to you discreetly and make you feel like your life is falling apart?

lol interesting concept there by ultimaslair : )

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

wld really like to try it out, but at most i'll only give my hp no. to those on my frenlist, and only via pm... dun wanna receive any odd bits of spam... sorry calisqo, but if u are still interested in experimeting, drop me a pm ^-^

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Its always a bad idea to post information (such as phone numbers) on websites that anybody has access to.... just a little safety tip! ;)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

shirahana

white flower

I don't have a cell phone.... But even if I did, I wouldn't feel secure giving it out like this >_<;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.