Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Autobot or decepticon - Minitokyo

Autobot or decepticon

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Which is ur fav?
I an autobot myself...
And my fav autobot is Hotrod!... or blaster....hmm.. both are good

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow we even has the same taste ^^
autobot

my fave is
optimus prime ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

That's a very old serie ^^ I remember a little bit and I think that Autobot was better than transformers.....

autobot i think its better

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

so many autobots. lol. i'll pick decepticon cuz they have a cooler insignia :D

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

decepticon// the original bots were fighter jets starscrem is my fav....

autobots. have to go with Optimus Prime for my fav (and i mean old school Optimus, not any of this new crap they've been airing). even got me an autobots stearing-whell cover.

" rumble,laser beek,ravage.. .eject,eject!"...........soundwave

--assassin like spy that transformes into cool radio :), packs 4 more other slave transformers that serve only to him and megatron + he"s voice is so f.........gooo00d

Liked the autobots out of the 2, but my favourite transformer was Six Shot from the Decepticons.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hmm... Autobots the side of good always my favourite. Optimus Prime is the best, but for a little while I really loved my Aerialbots since they could transform into Superion.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

loudlove

wELCOME cONSUMER

Of course Arcee is cool, being the first female autobot. She paved the way for others. Not MANY others, but hey, Hasbro doesn't care about us ladies. Grimlock is great too. As far as Decepticons go, I really love Soundwave. Can't beat a break dancing boom box robot.

There is absolutely nothing cooler than Starscream's voice.

For Beast Wars, I absolutely adore Silverbolt. Later, I fell in love with Depth Charge. It would be trite to admit I love Waspenator. (Can you tell Beast Wars is my favorite?) Wasn't it kickass when Ravage made a cameo appearance and transformed? They even used the original sound effect. But the studio couldn't afford the TF G1 theme song (it was supposed to play on the radio in the cockpit).

I'm really looking forward to the new BW comic series. Too bad Dreamwave sucks. Their writing is just embarrassing. The comics are only good when Simon Furman writes. And Pat Lee can't draw people! It's so sad.

I like Beast Wars Megatron better than G1 Megatron. Too bad their sparks merge briefly. "Oh yesss." What's funnier than a dignified megalomaniacal robot bathing in a jacuzzi filled with energon.

I have the first two sets of Myclones. They rock! The third set was less interesting (I'm not too fond of jets, sorry). And I recently bought Battle Unicorn (original color) off eBay. Ok, now I'm rambling...

======================
All things lovely to consume.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Autobots are cool, I like Grim Lock. But for Decepticon Shockwave is my favorite or Soundwavve.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Autobot hands down. my fav would have to be the big guy optimus prime himself lol from G1.

Decepticon

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

The Decepticons, as mentioned they have a kickass insignia. Plus they transform into fighter planes. an auto is no match for a fighter plane.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

Decepticons.
And I love Starscream.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Autobots would be nice for me. I've always rooted for them, thought sometimes it seems that the decepticons have the upper hand in both power and strategy. Going for the good guys of course - although sometimes in people's eyes - they can view them as both good and bad.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

i love the autobots. i mean, who doesnt like optimus prime. hes such a cool leader and can transform into a truck. yet i have to give a little respect to the decepticons, you know, cause they can fly and all.

yours truly,
Kandle

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

Autobots really.

i just love one decepticon, Star Scream!

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by swtstrawberizautobot i think its better

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

both especially from beast wars favs are decepticon black arachnia, and autobot air razor

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

I like hotshot from the autobots and starscream for decepticons. I agree that the decepticons insignia is better lookin

Signature

autobots mine bumble bee weeeeeeeeee =P

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well, personally, I go for Decepticons. Im a big fan of Villainy. However, we must be specific:

Beast Wars Megatron: Megalomaniacal tendencies, intelligence, an evil streak the size of galaxies, cruelty and fun all wrapped up in a cool chassis. Even Dragon-Form was cool(but then, I like dragons).

Galvatron: Absolute Frickin Fruitloops! Psychotic! Nuts! Gotta love `im.

Now my heroic side has decided to pipe up and speak of the original, G1 Optimus Prime. He kicks ass AND cares about the little guys he could clean off of his foot. Stomped a whole load of decepts in the movie, and went down like a hero.

Now *Hotrod*..little gimp. Got in the way and cost prime his life. And keeps whining about having the Matrix and leadership to boot. A crystal stuffed with millions of yrs of wisdom, and he *complains*. Sheesh.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.