Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper background matching? - Minitokyo

Wallpaper background matching?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Hey I wand to make a wallpaper with I found a nice background I wand to use on the web but it is all darkweathery by a lake (real landscape)and the scan I wand to use is actually really bright and cartoony. do any of you know how to make the scan fit the background? (what do I do to the back I have photoshop)

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

let me see the link to it
darla
i want to know exactly what bg and chara u do

imho the bg can be make more animate
with filter->blur->smart blur

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

ok.. well use google... and simple serch for lake.. lots of ppl take photos... so u can re-cg em.. its what i do...
And if u cant get the right image... simply mix 2 or 3 images together..... yeah
Goodluck

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Well cant show it I'm not sitting behind my own computer. but the background is al dark(like a an early morning of) and the image has all 1st tone pink and turqoise (spelling?) in it

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

the chara maybe can be adjust the brightnes and contrast to make
it more darker with the bg
use levels to make it more blend woth the bg
and use various blending style
use the filter i told u , also help since it's a real bg
sorry can't helped much
i just thinking it from the description u told

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by mackyok.. well use google... and simple serch for lake.. lots of ppl take photos... so u can re-cg em.. its what i do...
And if u cant get the right image... simply mix 2 or 3 images together..... yeah
Goodluck

Ehm I already have the background, How do you blend real images together anyway?

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

well... patience is a virtue guys... wait 'til the girl shows the pic and we can see what she's talking about.... btw if you ain't got patience and wanna show off your superior ps skills, then Darla, is there any wallpapers on MT that's similar to your scan and landscape bg? If there is, then you can show it instead... because a picture shows more than a thousand words ^_^

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by xandmanwell... patience is a virtue guys... wait 'til the girl shows the pic and we can see what she's talking about.... btw if you ain't got patience and wanna show off your superior ps skills, then Darla, is there any wallpapers on MT that's similar to your scan and landscape bg? If there is, then you can show it instead... because a picture shows more than a thousand words ^_^

wow your so deep! XD
Well maybe this kind of atmosphere exept mine has more color (composition doesn.t look anything like mine and theres a lake) I've been googeling maybe it can help a little bit though it doesn´t look that much like my background
http://www.davidhoulder.com/landscapes/1/lfp1-1000h.html

and the scan is one of the girl, I don't know from what anime but it is the girl wit hyellow cat ears angel wings and a sexy pink outfit and green hair.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha, whatcha talkin' bout girl? Hahaha.... me is no deep.... XD

but anyway... i see where you're comin' at... hm, well then.... i believe that there's alot of walls here on MT that got the same idea as yours. But i can't say much due to the fact that i don't know how your images looks like..... sorry mate, get back here when you're on your home comp yeah? And we'll do some serious editin' ^_^

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Darla83
wow your so deep! XD
Well maybe this kind of atmosphere exept mine has more color
(composition doesn.t look anything like mine and theres a lake) I've
been googeling maybe it can help a little bit though it doesn´t look
that much like my background
http://www.davidhoulder.com/landscapes/1/lfp1-1000h.html
and the scan is one of the girl, I don't know from what anime but it is
the girl wit hyellow cat ears angel wings and a sexy pink outfit and
green hair.

imho
the bg and the chara will match with description i said above
add some more mist around the chara also help
add light source like moon also help the mood of the wall too

i also wait until u can show the exact image and bg

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Well I made a little strip with what I've got
http://img18.exs.cx/img18/5431/Backgroundchanging.th.jpg
Does that help you?

sorry can't stay long today and I can't go on the net at home becouse We don't have round the clock access and I spent way to much time last time, and my mom wasn't happy but I'll be here tomorrow evening, I don't know where you are but it is 12:30 now where I am. So see ya!

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... it's 12:30 now.... not midnight, but afternoon or whatever ya call it ^_^

ok, that helps alot *thumbs up* ...and yeah, you should go with jack's description, you darken the girl by a bit and maybe change the hue/saturation as well so she fits in with the environment. Maybe darken the background a little to prevent people from going blind by that sunshine ^_^ haha....

another thing is to modify the borders/outlines of the babe scan, so it doesnt look like you've put the scan right over the background. It makes it look like the girl came with the bg =] ...but that's all i can come up with right now, pretty tired myself.... so jack will explain the rest yeah? ^_^

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

ok xand
let me see the link first

erm yeah
add more effect in the water
add some cloud also help
soften the edge of the chara like xand said to make it more blend with the Bg
since ur light came from back, also add some shadow on the chara
make it a bit more bright since u wanna make day theme wall

i'll check ur update again

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Ill see what I can do with your help, I don't have fotoshop that long I hope I can find the ways!

Thanks Xandman and JackalX66 :D Nice of you to go to the trouble XD

I'll post here when I updated or submitted my wallpy or you will just see it come by.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yeah, you do that... and dont forget to give us a notice now aye? XD hahaha.... xan-san wanna see the wallpaper and see how it turns out =] So good luck mate!

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.