Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More Gallery types - Minitokyo

More Gallery types

page 1 of 1 14 total items

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

When I was submitting a DOA wallpaper, I was wondering which gallery type I should put it in: "General wallpapers", or "Female scans"? I made the mistake of putting it in female scans, but when you come to think about it, wouldn't it help to add another type, namely "Game Wallpapers"? It'd quicken browsing, & the more categories you put, the easier to find what you want, right? so put "Game Wallpapers", & even make it a tree so that you can pick which game (or anime) you want, what theme the user wants to search, & more...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Dude... when you submit a gallery item, in the drop-down menu, there's a Game category, and under that are subcategories.... Dead Or Alive is one of them... heh...

but you could put it in general wallpapers, it'll get re-directed if it doesn't belong there, so there's no worries on that point.

Signature

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

I realized that, but is that really enough? you'd want to know whether or not you're putting it in a DOA WALLPAPER's section?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... check out the DOA walls already submitted and see where they're placed yeah? ^_^

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Technically, the subheading in the main gallery page for Anime Wallpapers is "Anime manga and game wallpapers" hence game wallpapers should go under that category.
A lot of people do put them under general wallpapers, though. Right now either way seems to be accepted, and if not then a mod/elite member may just switch categories, which isn't usually a big problem.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Hmm... That's Ok if you're actually going thru these threads & the support, but how hard would it be to change that name to "Anime/Game Wallpapers"? For the newbies' sakes, right?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wth... pretty nice of botchii to delete my can of spam, haha... anyway.... on a point, you're right pulse, but what the heck, i don't mind it so much considering i never browse the gallery. And don't halt on something like that, just put it in general and let the mod do the switching... if there's any switch necessary ^_^ ...at least, they got to do the job... haha...

Signature

Xand... frankly, your attitude sucks. The mods have a lot on their collective plate and it helps when members do their basic parts. :\ A little bit of research won't kill you. And just because you don't browse the galleries and don't mind if it's a stinking mess, doesn't mean the other MT users don't.

zpulse: I take it you meant 'general wallpapers' or 'anime wallpapers' instead of 'female scans'? Because if it's a wall, it goes under walls.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha..... attitude sucks? Yeah, i gotta agree, to some it does.... but live with it, it's the reason why i'm still alive. Besides, if you read my first and last post in this thread, you would also see that i'm trying to help zpulse with the subject as well to prevent any further complaining yeah? So now, don't come tell me i ain't doing my part. I do respect the mods, and i've told a various of people to stop complaining so much as well.... but when people starts complaining about others trying their best, thats another problem.

and you're correct, i dont browse the galleries, and i dont mind the mess there, but that doesnt mean that i'm totally ignorant to crappy submissions as well yeah? I help when i need to, else i don't want anyone comin' and sayin' what i should do or not, or how my attitude is, due to the fact that they just read one of my posts, then starts whining. Because... so far i know, the truth sometimes hurts. And you're an elite member, consider checking out the other posts before replying to get an overview of it all.

you see, i came here to chat in a friendly environment, i didn't came here to have people nagging. I like MT, and i dont mind the mods and admins, i appreciate their work, and i help out whenever i can. But someone trying to give me a lecture about something i already know, when i'm at the same side, kind of pisses me off, feels like i'm backstabbed, and yes... it does, even though i'm the chilled kickass superguy ^_^ :P

ok, sorry for the length, but i'm tired... and this being one of the first replies i see isn't really enlightening, so my apologizes. And bucket, do me a favor and read the previous posts that goes beyond the last aye? Will help alot to prevent misunderstanding =]

have a nice day.
kickass super... zzzZ...zzz...

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

xandman, please do not give out ...useless and possibly harmful advices. >_>;;

for zpulse's dilemma, if you read each of the gallery's description, all wallpapers go into wallpaper seciton, and never into the scan section. furthurmore, animewallpaper section is for both anime/manga/game wallpapers. after you have decided which genre it fits in, all you have to do is goto the combo listbox and choose what series it came from. no biggie.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Yup, I've read the fine print & figured that stuff out, as you can see from my submissions, but when I started this thread, what I wanted to point out was that it may be hard for other beginners to figure that out, or they might shun the system & do just what xandman suggested(which I wouldn't suggest doing, no offense xman, but i found it easier to correct my own mistakes than to imagine the mod sifting thru the piles of submissions to search for misplaced items :\ ).

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Yup, I've read the fine print & figured that stuff out, as you can see from my submissions, but when I started this thread, what I wanted to point out was that it may be hard for other beginners to figure that out, or they might shun the system & do just what xandman suggested(which I wouldn't suggest doing, no offense xman, but i found it easier to correct my own mistakes than to imagine the mod sifting thru the piles of submissions to search for misplaced items :\ ).

Well...I want to suggest MT could make new galleries. I want to put so much pics of Digimon, but I can't!! What can I do? Who I must contact? Can someone help me?

I dont think there needs to be a new section, just my opinion though.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.