Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Grenadier - Hohoemi No Senshi! - Minitokyo

Grenadier - Hohoemi No Senshi!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Anybody else watching this great new anime? If you haven't, go and do so! It's a hoot. Really. Stress on "hoot." Add "ers" then you have Rushuna! XD

If I remember correctly, until recently, ony five episodes have been aired, but so far, so good. Can't get enough of that boobie-reloadin' action. XD

Just share your thoughts and opinions on the show. :)

What is this about? I have to find out! I saw that girl reloading and shooting in an avatar here at MT and I really, really want to know what it is, which is why I am here, I want to know more about that Anime. Please help ^_^

hmm i watched the first 3-4 eps then stopped, i don't thiink the story is interesting or anything, the only reason most ppl watch it is because she has big breasts which she uses to reload her gun >_>

Signature

Quote by ahmadmzhmm i watched the first 3-4 eps then stopped, i don't thiink the story is interesting or anything, the only reason most ppl watch it is because she has big breasts which she uses to reload her gun >_>

right you are... nothing more to say on that one

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by heuzel

Quote by ahmadmzhmm i watched the first 3-4 eps then stopped, i don't
thiink the story is interesting or anything, the only reason most ppl
watch it is because she has big breasts which she uses to reload her
gun >_>

right you are... nothing more to say on that one

I would agree. BUT, after watching through and finishing it, the anime is a lil bit interesting. The fighting techniques they use are pretty kool hehe ^_^

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

I've only seen previews on the net, but of what I have seen it looks pretty awesome!

Signature Image

so she uses her chest to reload her gun .... and ?
trust me theres weirder stuff out there than that lmao!

I liked this anime, though, I wish her boobs weren't as big, sort of lowered my opnion of it, but not by too much, hehe.

The story was good, and it had its moments.

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Finished watching this series few days ago...
i watched it just to fill in my boredom...
it's pretty funny... :)

just got it from ebay and i watched the first episode this morning , if you dont take it seriously , and remember its a japaneese take on a spagetti westeren , its pretty damn good !

i want a season two to this series and i want it now!!!

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Overall pretty decent series. Not too long that it becomes boring/painful.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

i havent seen it yet but it sounds good :D

Signature

Narumaki

Sleepy...

I was able to finish this thing a long time ago, and it did end pretty decently. No hints on a second season, though, and I think there isn't enough material left to make a sequel.

i do wish they gave more air-time to more Gun-battles, though, like how Rushuna and Setsuna fought. That was screaming coolness all the time! XD

I liked it, a couple scenes were really good.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

the anime is really cool...
too bad that its just 12 episodes......
but i haven't seen the 8-12 episode yet...
sobs...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Heres a Site that Shows all 12 Episodes
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/3/3505

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.