Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of Persia! - Minitokyo

Prince of Persia!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Anybody played this great game? It's definitely one of the best platformers in all time, what with running on walls and rope-swinging, etc. The story's great too, with one genius twist nearing the end of the game.

Recently, it's sequel, PoP - Warrior Within has been released, and it's looking to be much better than the original. Dual weapons, more combat moves and more movement techniques enhance this one. Give it a try, it's sure not to disappoint.

Just post your opinions on both games! Didja like it? :D

I'm most of the way through Sands of Time and it's great fun, not to mention really hard.

I particularly like the princes comments to himself :)

Quote by Narumaki... it's
looking to be much better than the original.

Sands of Time being the "original"? The original Prince of Persia came out on the Amiga many, many years ago. It was just as difficult :)

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Oh yeah, forgot about the old, way old PoP releases. ^_^' Those were pretty fun too, but heh, Sands of Time takes it up to a whole new level, right? :D

Oh yes, the new ones are much better while being just as difficult :)

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Definitely! Sands of Time was definitely a challenging game, even with the Rewind ability (which, in itself, is so uber-cool. XD ). I kept playing it non-stop (I mean that I didn't play anything else XD) until I finished it.

Now, on to PoP - Warrior Within! It now has a more darker feel to the story. No more Prince commenting on his own mistakes, etc. No more bright colored areas. Everything's so dark and creepy now. ^_^' But it's all good for our wall-running Prince! :D

Hmmm, now I definitely want the Warrior Within, though I'll miss his amusing comments :)

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I loved that game!!! :D It was so fun, too bad it only lasted like ten hours. I really liked the Prince's monologues too! They were so funny! "Excuse me, could you tell me where the baths are? Of course! I used to be a bath attendant when I was alive! Stop talking to yourself!" XD I was so sad the Prince and Farah went separate ways.........

And now they through in another gil in the sequel........ Although it is looking great with the new combat system, I think I will miss the soft and light tone of Sands of Time. NO! They delayed it! I was suppose to get it yesterday...........

Signature

Quote by Aerith0530too bad it only lasted like ten
hours

Yeah, I would have liked it to last longer.
Interestingly, it's about the same length as the other Ubisoft game I got around the same time (Beyond Good & Evil), another good one.

Narumaki

Sleepy...

It was fun while it lasted though. I think that if it was any longer, it would've been riddled with frustrating puzzles and harder battles. Short and sweet, that's PoP - Sands of Time. :)

I'm playing Warrior Within right now, so maybe I'll come back to give more info on the game. :)

I have prince of percia on my phone :)

Yeah SoT was great - part of the reason I didnt like WW as much (though it was still awesome) was cos of the loss in the Prince's charm.

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Played Two Thrones a while back, and even with all the new additions (Speed Kills, Dark Prince), I still sorta find the first game to be the most fun. I think it's not because of the new gameplay options, but more on the fact that the story, as well as the Prince's humor, was a lot more enjoyable.

The Prince lately is so darn serious. Back in PoP-SoT, he was a wise-cracking wall-running super dude. XD

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump old threads, especially ones that have been so old. This was bumped before from 63 weeks.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.