Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Silly Story - Minitokyo

A Silly Story

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Okayokay I just wanted to share this 'cos it's funny but at the same time really makes me wonder about my family.

We drag race, like, me, my mom, and my brother, and my dad is the crew chief, so we have a giant motorhome with an enclosed trailer full of necessities as far as drag racing is concerned. Also, my dad is the reporter at the race track we often race at, so we're like the last to leave, which means we get out of there very VERY late at night (Man does it suck.). So one night we were really hungry and decided to stop at Taco Bell. The motorhome was far too big to go through the drive-thru, and it was the time of night where only the drive-thru was open. So me and my family walked through the drive-thru, and when we got to the window, they refused to give us our food because it was a illegal to serve persons not i na vehicle. So we unloaded the golf cart from our enclosed trailer and drove it through the parking lot and when we drove up they laughed so hard and just gave us our meal for free.

Ah, what tards, right? :3 - Amy.

Interesting story, no, I dont' think you're tards, I wish i can go drag racing with my family....
Well not anymore though, times changed for me.

Enjoy your family companionship while you can, because you might miss them when you grow older.

- R. K. Kishore

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

lol wow that sure is sumthin, but remember FREE food is all the better. I wish i could do that. lmao.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.