Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DS Special in combined group - we need you! - Minitokyo

DS Special in combined group - we need you!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

READ THE LAST POST I MADE FIRST

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Awhile ago (about a week) StarCentury9999 (of Nintendo-Love) and I decided to have our groups combined. We'll keep them seperate and manage them seperate, but we'll be working together to get news and such things.

Recently, Star and I have been planning to do a little DS surprise, though we think we need help with it. Any volunteers?

It would be very helpful if:
- level 15 at least is a must!!;
- you're in both our groups (links are in my signature);
- very, very interested in the Nintendo DS and it's games;
- own a DS yourself for possible screenshots (not sure if it's going to have screenshots at the moment);
- since most people that play games are male, having a female would be very nice (this point is still up for discussion between me and Star);
- like games in general.

Above mentioned points are definately pro's. I'll be discussing all applications with StarCentury9999.

Gamefish

Hmmm! Interesting idea, Gamey-kun! I'll gather enough resources in order to support our DS surprise and hopefully we can pull it off really well, k? I might be able to find cool screenshots on upcoming games for the DS as well! Long live our collaboration of Gamefish & StarCentury9999! XD

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Oh, man. I'm still only at level 5. If level 15 is a necessity, then I can't help you, though I really want to (-_-.). I have a DS, I'm very, very interested in the DS and its games, and I like games. Oh well...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

hay really excited bout this ds suprise. unfortunately ds isn't out in nz yet so i don't have one and im only level 10. *bumer* oh well ill guess ill just have to wait and see what this new suprise is all about :)

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

damn..im at a crossroad...sud i go out n buy a ds or save up n get new gcn games lik
zelda n stuff....always how for christmas...hmm u guys wudnt need lik help soon
cuz i can tip in towards the end of december if ur still offering

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I could help -fanfare- but i do not have a DS in my posession ;_; I really want to know the surprise!!!! ARGH -attacks-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

ok..... I see a lot of disappointed faces. Well, here's something new... screw everything I said in my first post... We need someone and if someone wants to help out, fine by me... Now start sending in those bits of information we need!! XD

Quote by Gamefishok..... I see a lot of disappointed faces. Well, here's something
new... screw everything I said in my first post... We need someone and
if someone wants to help out, fine by me... Now start sending in those
bits of information we need!! XD

That's the spirit, Gamey-kun! I'll bet every member is going to chip in and help support our surprise now! I hope! XD

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

i'll help!!!!!!!! just tell me what u need !!!!! XD

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Gamey kun, tell me what this whole surprise thing is, and what i should do. Im so lost ;_; -goes and battles evil with Samus-

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

*walks in the middle of DS group* PSP ownz!!!! *starts running away* ^^ i dont own a DS...yet i'll get one after i pick up a PSP

Signature Image

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Yeah, just tell me to do something for this surprise and I'll do it! DS rules!

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

i have a ds and a couple of games so ill help if u need me

damm im 7 levels down.......but i will keep trying!!!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.