Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Everyone! - Minitokyo

Hello Everyone!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Well, since this is the trhead to introduce ourselves, it's pretty obvious what I'll talk about, he...;)
My real name is Erika, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Argentina. My mother tongue is Spanish, so forgive me if my english isn't perfect...I've started watching anime when I was in highschool and I have been doing so ever since...I have so many series that I love, but my favourites right now are Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Prince of tennis, Bleach, Kaikan Phrase, Weiss Kreuz, Rurouni Kenshin, DN Angel, Slayers, anything by Kaori Yuki...and I could go on and on and on!
I hope that I'll have a great time here and thet I'll be able to make new friends form around the world who share the same interests as mine...

Good luck to everyone!

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hello erika ^^
nice to meet u
welcome to mt
enjoy ur stay and have some fun
don't forget to check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy.ok
cya around and happy levelling
http://support.minitokyo.net/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Thank you! =) I'm enjoying myself already
(going to read the support section...)

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away...

Wow It's pretty obvious that we all have the same intrests here ,anyway I'm Neriko Please to meetcha' I come from Canada and I love meeting new people just here to welcome you and say hi so um...hi?(lol) I really hope you enjoy yourself at MT, so well.... enjoy!

c Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a nice stay! This is a great place so have fun here. :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Hey there. Welcome to MT. Have fun and enjoy your stay. Any question you can PM me if needed.

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

welcome to the forum!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.