Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game? - Minitokyo

Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i don't mean to start a yugioh fan club here. i just want to know if anyone of you still collect these cards today. do you have a deck? no not dick...lol. what is your rarest card in your deck? i'll be glad to tell you mine after the first reply.

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

omg...for now..I stopped collecting since 2 years ago...so all i do is seldomly play the card game once a while here and there.

Yea I have a deck, and my rarest card is probably Cosmo Queen (ATK:2950/DEF:2500), which I got like WAY WAY back when McDonald had that promotion lol...it's amazing how many combos you can do with old cards...

dMp

dMp

^___________^

hehe...i see there aren't too many yugioh fans...well that's ok. i'm not that crazy for it either though i still shop for it from time to time. my rarest is Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End (ATk:3000/DEF2500) a very powerful card and easy to play.

KohakuXP

Neutral

I have a deck and the rarest is Nightmare Wheel(secret rare I think)

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Blue eyes ultimite dragon XD ATK:4500 DEF: I forgot

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

i don't collect/play/watch, but my brother did. Not sure what his best cards was though...i know the blue eyes ultimate dragon was a card he was happy about getting though...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

dMp

dMp

^___________^

that card is quite popular for collecting only...especially the Jap version...infact there isn't an English version yet. however there are several versions of this card and the best and most expensive version is the one from Premium 3.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

i havn't played in a while either but i still have all my cards and my two fav rares are barrel dragon and jinzo amung others

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Blue eyes ultimate has 4500 ATK and 3000 DEF i think

dMp

dMp

^___________^

its def is 3800...pretty close though haha.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well I don't have a deck but some friends of mine they give cards so I have some cards but not much.

Earn money reading e-mails here

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by dMpits def is 3800...pretty close though haha.

Too bad it could be beaten by almost every card that destroy a monster.(Fissure, Tribute to the Doom, Regeiki(sp), even Change of Heart, etc.)

dMp

dMp

^___________^

yep that's true. even for a monster that strong lol.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Just a collector item, now adays, whoever play Yugioh use 1900ATK monsters and traps and magic cards to win. No one add that kind of power in, it need like about 5 cards to summon it....and what are the chance of drawing 3 Blue Eyes.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I do. I just found like 100+ cards under my bed, including Jinzo and Kazejin. But I don't play anymore.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

yes it is rediculous to play the BEUD by trying to get 3 BEs onto the field then fuse it into BEUD. normally people just use a special effect to bring it out. in the game of course.

i once had a Jinzo too, but i sold to someone who was desperate enough to pay $20 for it. i originally bought it for $17 haha.

KohakuXP

Neutral

I think u can fuse if the card is in ur hand...because it will need 2 tributes for a blue eye.

Which means 6 tributes...with 3 blue eyes...fusing card....BEUD... 11 cards...

dMp

dMp

^___________^

oh yeah i totally forgot that you could fuse them from your hand. then again you have to take care of their traps first. otherwise it's meaningless to make the summon.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

yu gi oh is an ok anime..but the talking is lame..they should just fight the whole time :D

Signature

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

its not hard two summon three blue eyes if you have lord of drogans and the flutes

dMp

dMp

^___________^

yeah that's right...but what sucks is fusion monsters cannot attack on the same turn they were fused. that just gives your opponent the chance they need to get rid of it quickly.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by -=_Osiris_=-yu gi oh is an ok anime..but the talking is lame..they should just fight the whole time :D

Trust the heart of the cards is just fake

Yugioh Manga is much better.

I've read a volume of the English manga, it's pretty good, yea. :) Tho' I prefer the sharper art style of the anime. I have one card: Nemuriko (atk800/def700) that came with the yugo soundtrack cd my sister got me for christmas. XD;;

DarkZork

The Hunter

The yugioh manga is much better than the anime

As for the card game, well, it is ok...

I am your pictures executer that gets executed by another executor, then another, another, another, etc.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.