Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Animes that you were scared of, but just had to watch? - Minitokyo

Animes that you were scared of, but just had to watch?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

lyn02

lyn02

yoru!

I was talking to my friend the other day, and this came up ^^
Mine was Evangelion, especially "The End of Evangelion" It turned my brain inside-out but I just couldn't stop watching it...

+ In a white room, where blood was like rose petals and Death had two faces +
Signature

neverknowsbesta

who are you?

The scariest anime I've ever seen were two separate 80's anime. One was Genocyber. That is by far the most disturbing and horrigying anime in existance, way, way more than End of Eva. It is the apex of Sci-fi horror. It was brilliant, and used very interesting animation techniques, but it was ridiculously gruesome psychologically distrubing.
I couldn't stop watching it, but it was way too much, nothing like end of Eva.
The other, which is also sci-fi horror, was Ai city(love city). About superpsycics who would tear each other apart in hideous ways, but what was really scary was this disease called biopollution that mutated everyone... the way they did it was really scary. I actually couldn't continue watching it. Of course, I was only twelve at the time....

http://www.fictionpress.com/~trilogy Old stories I'll add to one day

There!
And, without a sound,
through the undergrowth
steel in both hands/ god in the other
topaz earrings and chocker of copper
cloth of earth
under the desert and ocean fire
setting sun, merging heart
you run where the oni sleeps
white and beautiful
and you
you can see how it lives

Well, it wasn't an anime for me it was a manga, and it was Battle Royale. My friend had read the boko (not the manga) and said i should read it.. but knowing what it was about i said no. So then he forced me to read the manga and it was.. beyond words.. the concept and visuals just blew my mind. For those of you who might not be familair the jist of Battle Royale is: Take a class of middle school kids plop them on an island leave them with a wide range of weapons (from a knife to a SMG) and watch them kill each other till one is left alive. It was so disturbing.. yet the deeper meanings were mind boggling

until I asked what you were thinking

Signature Image

"It's time to decide...whether to die with hope or live fighting your sorrow." ~Auron

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

I haven't watch any anime or read any manga that could scare me but rather i read a disturbing one, gantz , though it's a science fiction, the way the author draws the manga is disturbing because of exploding humans, limbs falling apart, decapitated heads and nasty way of dying...

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

Berserk was what did that for me.. all of the sometimes unnecassary gore that they threw in almost threw me off of the series...

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Violence Jack, although i did not find it scary i did find it be quite disturbing and made me feel uneasy with all the violence and gore and rape. But i still watched it to the end though because i wanted to see how it all turns out. Wouldn't really want to watch it again but it was worth the watchthrough i suppose.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

nothing i have read or watched has scared me or disturbed me??? do u think i`m going crazy??? or am i disturbing??? ha ha ha heh heh eh..... ^_^'

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.