Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whos's your favorite Japanese/Korean/Chinese musician? - Minitokyo

whos's your favorite Japanese/Korean/Chinese musician?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

lyn02

lyn02

yoru!

I guess I'm just looking for new music to listen to or w/e, but at the moment my fave J-musician is Mika Nakashima. I also really like the Chinese singer Jasmine Leong. I think both their voices are really cool~~ ^_^

+ In a white room, where blood was like rose petals and Death had two faces +
Signature

My current favorite Korean singer is Bi(Rain). Favorite Japanese singer will forever be Maaya Sakamoto...and I don't listen to chinese music. ._.

hmmm.....
well BoA would have to be my favourite Korean singer but she sings in jap though o.O
Japanese would have to be Kotoko at the moment

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Jap - Namie Amuro, dragon Ash
Korean - Drunken Tiger
Chinese -...... eh hard one:sweat: , GIGI leung and Jay chou

omg, Japanese ---> Hitomi!!!! But try to get anything before her latest CD Traveler cos I don't want that one to be your first impression. Her best CDs are Thermoplastic, LOVE life, and huma-rhythm. SHE IS SO awesome. <3 <3 <3

Also Shiina Ringo is really really freakin' great. Aaaaand heh, I have a soft spot for Dir en Grey.... ^^;; - Amy.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I listen mostly to Chinese songs in terms of languages besides English, since Chinese is my native language.

Chinese: Jolin, Jay, Faye Wong, Elva, Anson Hu, F.I.R, Cyndi (her songs are so cute!)

Japanese: um........no one in particular, but I do like Maaya Sakamoto's voice. Oh, yeah, Utada Hikaru too.

Korean: Don't listen to it much, but I do like BoA

Signature

My favourite Japanese singer is Gackt. I also like Kagrra and Psycho le Cemu.
Korean... I don't listen much to korean music, so I'll say The Trax (they are a pre-made boy band but well...)

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

kotoko, is one onf my favs :D, Team 17, etc there are too many...

My favorite japanese singer/artist at the moment is Gackt. I just love the album "Crescent". I can't say anything about korean or chinese musicians since I didn't listen to them til now.

Signature

i really like a lot of stuff from Ryuichi Sakamoto. he's a japanese composer, and a damn good one at that

Japanese/Korean would be BoA... I like SM-Town which is Korean... Jap is probably Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki or DoAsInfinity. Chinese... Jay Chou or Wilbur Pan, or Jolin Tsai.

there too many peoples to choose from any asian countries, I rather suggest what women like F4

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog Near The Bank Of The River......

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Japanese: Ayumi Hamasaki, Nami Takami, Sweets and Utada Hikaru.

Korean: BoA, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Se7en, Bada, Fly to the Sky , Bi(rain) and Shinhwa.

Chinese: I really dont listen to chinese music....

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

FireflyStar

*bonk*

Chinese: f.i.r, Jay Chou, Joey Yung

Japanese: I've Sound, Utada Hikaru, Nami Tamaki, Maaya Sakamoto

Korean: I don't really listen to too much korean stuff but I like a few of BoA's songs and Eugene.

Theres probably a bunch more that I can't think of... ^^;

If you haven't heard stuff by Kokia (Jap female singer), you absolutely must. :) I also like Gackt.. but that's pretty generic. XD Heheh~

Japanese: Ayumi Hamasaki ^_^

Korean: BoA ..? oO

Japanese: Ayumi Hamasaki (i'm pretty sure i have almost all of her songs except for around 5), Utada Hikaru, Kagrra

Korean: Bulldog Mansion (i think they're korean), BoA

For me it's chihiro onitsuka ^^ very beautiful voice !!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Nobuo Uematsu. Yes, generic I know, but seriously. He is an awesome composer.

I am invincible!

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

Chinese - Faye Wong (only heard Eyes on Me, but that was good)
Korean - Kim GunMo, NRG, Lee SooYoung,etc (I'm korean btw)
Japanese - Onizuka Chihiro, Arai Akino, Sakamoto Maaya (for Platinum and Tune the Rainbow; Gravity sucks)

Composers - Uematsu Nobuo-san, Yasunori Mitsuda-san, and Miss Kanno Yoko.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.