Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The scariest games evah! - Minitokyo

The scariest games evah!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

I'm an Survival Horror fanatic. I've played through a lot of horror-games and I feel that I have to ask the obvius question. Which is the scariest game you've played.

For me, it's Silent Hill. The first time I saw the game it was at a friends place. He didn't have a 60 Hz TV back then and he had the NTSC US version of the game, so we had to play it in black and white (you should try it sometime XD). That made me look into the genre and of all the games I've played or seen, nothing beats the scare you get from Silent Hill. The school and the hospital are two of the most scary plases in gaming history.

haha i definitely agree, silent hill one is godly. 2 and 3 were okay and most other horror games just didnt appeal to me

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

System Shock 2

Signature

divad

defiance

if you've liked the silent hill series, you should try both FATAL FRAME 1&2. it's goddamn scary... coz your dealing with real ghost with nothing but an antique camera.

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

I've played through the Fatal Frame 1 (It's called Project Zero here in Europe). It's the single game that comes close to Silent Hill. Fatal Frame 2 looks promising, tough. I think it's going to be released here soon.

Ah, System Shock 2. I've heard the name often, but havn't had time to look into it.

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Silent Hill or Fatal Frame...

Resident Evil was scary in about Code Veronica and The First One...the rest were crap :\..they aren't scary..just kill zombues...

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Yea I heard that Fatal Frame was really scary, but theres another one too some japanese horror game, I don't quite remember the title.

Siren, maybe? I've heard that it isn't all that scary tough.

Resident Evil is all about "Boo"-scares. Not my type of thing. I love the actors in part one tough (PSX) XD

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I hate fantasy horror games....The scariest one for me is the clasic Resident Evil....The first time I saw it, I was in the 6th grade, my brother was playing it and I couldn't help but to look...It scared me for life.

Signature Image

kino

kino

tabibito

got to be Fatal Frame 2. It scared the shit out of me. it's scary because we're up against ghosts, not a bunch of monsters. i would never play it alone. i played it with my friend in broad daylight and O M G i've never been scared that much in my life...... it's got an incredible plot and very creative game system (the camera thing)

I have yet to play Fatal Frame 1, and im not sure if i have the guts to play it >.<

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hehe i really like some horror games but never played them XD what a shame haha ^_^

anyways if i had the Fatal Frame or Silent Hill series i'd play them at Midnight for one hour and then try to sleep haha XD

Believe it or not, but Doom scared me the most :p
not to mention it was about 8 years ago

rawr~

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I don't remember if any game scared me - I'm used to them. They do not scare me.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Fatal Frame series!!! Wee~ Play it around midnight with the light rooms off. Just have the tv and ps on and your all set for it. Make sure nobody is around. That's how I play it and its more fun that way. Wee~

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

i would go for pokemon
that realy scared me ;D

and for the re series its shocking horrow
silent hill is mor psycho horror not my favourite

Naah! Sanitarium. I was 11 when I started to play this adventure and some scenes scared me to death *__*

"Why do you want to die so badly?"

"No reason really. But we don't have any real reason to live, either, do we?"

no doubt in my mind Fatal Frame has been scaries for me. All I have is a damn antique camera. I swear when I saw a ghost go past me the first time I played that game I've nvr screamed so loud over a video game before XD Stiill gotta try Fatal Frame 2 though, looks pretty scary. Sirens looks pretty scary too, but haven't played it yet.

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Fatal Frame series. The sudden scream and turning around right into a ghost face is not exactly something you forget quickly.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

resident evil scared the pants out of me...but i was also like 12 when it came out :b

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Probably Grannie's Garden on a BBC Micro when I was about 4yrs old >.< The witch made me hide under the bed...yes the witch consisting of about 8 colours and pixels as big as a fingerprint :P

Games don't really scare me. Although one game I thought was very creepy was Clive Barker's Undying. Excellent sound effects and atmosphere :) Graphics aren't too bad either.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I'd have to say Eternal Darkness for the Game Cube was the creepiest game I've played

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

scariest game ever the teletubbies game mcdonalds put out about 6 years ago that baby in the sun ...ungggg.......weird and dare i say frightning?

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

lol teletubbies, anyhow I think I heard Fatal Frame 2 got ranked 1st for being best horror game in Psm magazine.

Fatal Frame? Ha..... You can see all sorts of Japanese ghosts.
And....... Maybe FF2 too.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.