Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling for Hitomi fans! - Minitokyo

Calling for Hitomi fans!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Ahhh has anyone heard of Hitomi around here? @_o I'm a big fan and it's really nice to find other people who've heard at least a tune of hers. :3 And I encourage people to download her, too. Good intro songs are 'Wish' 'there is' 'Samurai Drive' and anything from her albums thermoplastic, huma-rhythm, or LOVE LIFE. The only sad thing is I finally got ehr newest CD, Traveler, in the mail and not only did the songs kind of suck but she looked like a total whore on the fold-out. I mean damn. You could see her crotch and it was really scary 'cos she was like a giant in this little city and she had this daunting whorish crotch and I was like nooooo!!!!!!! >.< Ah well... >.>;; - Amy.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by AmethystCitrineAhhh has anyone heard of Hitomi around here? @_o I'm a big fan and it's really nice to find other people who've heard at least a tune of hers. :3 And I encourage people to download her, too. Good intro songs are 'Wish' 'there is' 'Samurai Drive' and anything from her albums thermoplastic, huma-rhythm, or LOVE life. The only sad thing is I finally got ehr newest CD, Traveler, in the mail and not only did the songs kind of suck but she looked like a total whore on the fold-out. I mean damn. You could see her crotch and it was really scary 'cos she was like a giant in this little city and she had this daunting whorish crotch and I was like nooooo!!!!!!! &gt;.&lt; Ah well... &gt;.&gt;;; - Amy.

I never knew hitomi is a whore lol.....
I heard some of her song really fast beat.... It's ok for games soundtrack..
Thanks for the info

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

which hitomi is this? is this the hitomi that sang one of the inuyasha op?

i am a fan of hitomi kurioshi..

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Yeah it's the Hitomi who sang the Inu Yasha op. Man liking Hitomi is always really confusing for people 'cos there's 59328234932 artists named Hitomi in Japan and she decided to be like Madonna and only have one name.

EXPECT

EXPECT

Over Soul

samurai DRIVE

Kono mama tooku e ikou ka
Akogare datta kono tabiji
Mawarimichi ni saite ita akai hana ni yoishireru

Tachikomeru arashi no naka
Furimukeba ukabiagaru
NISEMONO datta bokutachi no aoi kodou

I don't know way of truth ga nan da kanaa
Ukiyobanare no ai wo komete

Itsumo sou sa risou no saki ni wa
Kibou dake ga hishimekiau Peaceful World
Shoudouteki na ai wo kakiwakete
Soshite boku wa yuku yo

Tachikomeru arashi no naka
Furimukeba ukabiagaru
KUSEMONO datta bokutachi no aoi honoo

I don't know way of truth ga nan da kanaa
Mizoremajiri no ai wo komete

Itsumo sou sa risou no saki ni wa
S.O.S. ga hishimekiau Discord
Bousou heki na yoru wo tsukinukete
Soshite boku wa yuku yo
Fugainai nante jibun wo semen'na
Ai subeki mon wa
Kyou no MERIIGOORAUNDO
Saishuuteki nya bokura-tte Dreamer!?
Tsugi no basho e
LIFE GOES ON

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.