Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Talk about Stratos4 - Minitokyo

Talk about Stratos4

Tagged under Stratos 4

page 1 of 1 22 total items

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

I just love it

The girls are attractive , the songs are good, there are also many old styled aircraft

anyone like Stratos4 too ?

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

I haven't seen it, but really want to. Can't find it anywhere. :(

Signature Image

kklam

kklam

The TV series has been ended at least 1 year, it should be quite difficult to download form internet now
New OVA series is coming in 2005

This is the official website
http://www.stratos4.co.jp

BANDAI has released the region 1 DVD with english subtitle, the package is very good too
You should be able to find or rent one from store

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Stratos 4 is showing on Animax here in Southeast Asia.

1st Priority is kawaii! Although, my partner snickers that the singer has a funny way of singing the end part of the chorus...

i just got a sample of So Far, So Near.... 'will give my comments on that later.

Re: Anime, well, from what I've seen so far (Ep. 4?), it's sci-fi medium-apocalyptic-meets-cute girl anime... it's OK.

p.s. Green hair is so kawaii!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I watched some. it's good. i find out that the story is directed by Takeshi Mori the creator of Vandread. even some of the seiyuu in stratos 4 did make voices in Vandread before. I wish to see more ot it's episode

kklam

kklam

Quote by bakudan00I watched some. it's good. i find out that the story is directed by Takeshi Mori the creator of Vandread. even some of the seiyuu in stratos 4 did make voices in Vandread before. I wish to see more ot it's episode

The message inside is also similar to Vandread, by some mean, Stratos4 is the extension of Vandread

Quote: Stratos 4 is showing on Animax here in Southeast Asia.

1st Priority is kawaii! Although, my partner snickers that the singer has a funny way of singing the end part of the chorus...

i just got a sample of So Far, So Near.... 'will give my comments on that later.

Re: Anime, well, from what I've seen so far (Ep. 4?), it's sci-fi medium-apocalyptic-meets-cute girl anime... it's OK.

p.s. Green hair is so kawaii!

The character songs from the Stratos4 image album are really excellent, I not yet get boring with it even I bought it for one year.

The four girls seem to be the trademark of Studio Fantasia, you will find them crossover in other TV series ( Najica blitz tactic, Kimiga mozomu )

Signature

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

I wasn't impressed by it, but I rented a second eps. to give it a chance. It's not that I don't like it, but more like it hasn't gotten to me. If I've not found something to it after this eps. I'll move on to something else.

otoh I really like Gunslinger Girls. The old guy who learns to feel guilty, and the abuse of some of the cyborgs really starts to get to you. You can't help, but to feel something for them. The end of the last one I saw had one pulling her arm out of joint lifting weights, and they were just indifferent.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

I like Stratos 4 because it all about space and a Girl thing it is a kool Anime :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

I think Stratos 4 is one of those animes that is highly overlooked and yet, it is extreemly high quality. I love the girls in it (sooo cute) and songs/music has such a nice feel to it. Even the story has a new spin on a classic time now forgotten. I love the series :).

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Stratos 4... love it. I have the box with the four volumes and is a lot of fun to watch. The main character, Mikaze, is just so kawaii! :) The first few episodes start off a bit slow, but it does pick up midway in the series where it gets fairly enjoyable. And yes, Studio Fantasia has a cameo of the main character in Najica (the 4-czn's episode) as well as one of their video game titles.

As this thread is a little old, the Stratos 4 OVA should be out right now for the US release.

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

I found S4 to be yet another typical ecchi-laiden show with the obligatory cute girl characters. I did like the story and effects a little, but I found it amusing that the girl pilots must pilot the planes in a straddling position for optimal fanservice - LOL.

kklam

kklam

The S4 ADVANCE ova series is released, anyone watching it ?

Signature

I have it, but haven't watch it.

Blue Silent Bell

i've only seen 2 episodes of it but i liked it so much, i intend to watch more
but i don't have much time. i also like their songs 1st Priority, Himawari and So Far, So Near.

is there's a fan group of this anime?

kklam

kklam

Fan group ?
Not yet for English
But I guess there is one for Japnanese, and there is an official fan club for stratos4, you can find it at the official home page.

Signature

Quote by kklamFan group ?
Not yet for English
But I guess there is one for Japnanese, and there is an official fan club for stratos4, you can find it at the official home page.

no, i mean here in mt.

As long as Bandai doesn't grab it quick, I'll download the 'Advance' OVA. I missed the oppertunity to download the past OVA's since it was licensed a week before I had planned on downloading it.

Definately looking forward to seeing the new characters.

kklam

kklam

Quote by xerojby

no, i mean here in mt.

I see .....

I am not sure since I cannot come to MT very often, but actually can we start a S4 fan club here ?

Signature

Haven't watched it but looks really great. I'm from Singapore, anyone know where I can get it? Thanks

I haven't watched Stratos 4 either but I'd like to see it.

By the way, I've read on Wikipedia that Mikaze gets shot in an episode of Stratos 4 Advance. What happens to her?

Well, I've only seen a few episodes of it, but I still think it's a good series.

Quote by WakarimashitaAs long as Bandai doesn't grab it quick, I'll download the 'Advance' OVA. I missed the oppertunity to download the past OVA's since it was licensed a week before I had planned on downloading it.

Definately looking forward to seeing the new characters.

Where do you download them from?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.