Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's vegetarian here? - Minitokyo

Who's vegetarian here?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Just curious , how many vegetarian are there here.

I was thinking of becoming one but i need advice hehehhe

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me XD
*how do u know ?*
:nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by jackalx66me XD*how do u know ?* :nya:

so u're vegetarian what is it like to be tempted by people when u passing McDonalds ?

Not a vegetarian, and don't plan to be one. How can I pass up on a juicy hamburger or steak? :p

Signature Image

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by someweirdguyNot a vegetarian, and don't plan to be one. How can I pass up on a juicy hamburger or steak? :p

ah u're so sad , seducing others with temptation lol.
vegetarians are strong minded people they say

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by someweirdguyNot a vegetarian, and don't plan to be one. How can I pass up on a juicy hamburger or steak? :p

agreed XD

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by calisqo
so u're vegetarian what is it like to be tempted by people when u passing McDonalds ?

ussual :hmpf:
me is me ...
them is them ...

me wanna reduce redundant resource that use to make a 'steak '
by using so many nature resource that can fed 1 country ...
remember we only have one earth ...
if the resources drained down there's nothing left to our future generation
remember that ...

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

Quote by calisqo

Quote by jackalx66me XD*how do u know ?* :nya:

i'm a vegetarian and believe me after a while the cravings for meat go away and now i feel kinda sick just by the smell of it so for me im not tempted when i pass mcdonalds but more disgusted
oh and if your gonna be a vegetarian you'll need an alternate source of iron like spirulina and you don't have to become vegetarian all at once take it steps. just cut back on the meat for now and go from there

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

i think i will never be a vegetarian...i'm in the teen age i need more alimentation. ^_^'

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by jackalx66
if the resources drained down there's nothing left to our future generation
remember that ...

cows reproduce, do they not?

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

PETA *ebil grin* people eat tasty animals

~aa

my pet is a shark

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by Sephiroth180

cows reproduce, do they not?

think it
which reproduce faster, animal or plants ?

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

I guess I can't call myself a true vegetarian because I do eat fish, but that is the only meat I eat anymore. I guess I am a vege-aquarian.

Its not hard... just have to have a little willpower. It helps to be around other vegetarians also, it was easy for me because both my boyfriend and mother are veggies.

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

valsimot

wingless

there is no way i could stop eating meat. it's just too good to give up. :)

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

I'm not intending to be vegetarian because I like meat too much :)
The fact that I'm anemic doens't help though :/

Quote by jackalx66
me wanna reduce redundant resource that use to make a 'steak ' by using so many nature resource that can fed 1 country ...

A lot of vegetarians think this sort of thing but it overlooks the fact that animals can graze on poor quality land that won't support crops.
So it isn't a choice between using land for grazing or for crops - it's between using land for grazing or not using it at all. So eating meat actually makes best use of the land.

Besides, I've found that most vegetarians fall prey to that most addictive of meat products - the bacon sandwich >:)

What can I say I like animals.........

...............especially when grilled or spiced just right, and you boil them enouigh so their meat becomes tender, but not too tender, and then server'em with freshly cooked yellow rice ;-D

- R. K. Kishore

AWS

AWS

A.mman W.ar S.oftware

Your problem isn't eating meat its eating rubbish (Mc'Donlalds). What you want is a nice big steak much like leviathanrk's recommendations :)
And in reply to jackalx66 the planet has plenty of resources its the governments that burn "excess crops" to keep the prices up that are to blame.

Login:Harry Gorman
Password:Blue-Eyed Boy

think it
which reproduce faster, animal or plants ?

zerg....................... ^_^'

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

Quote by legato knivesthink it which reproduce faster, animal or plants ?

zerg....................... ^_^'

its not really a question of which reproduces faster but more of a question as to is it right to kill and eat another animal? another breathing eating sleeping lifeform with maybe not intelligent thought but concious thought non-theless? think of the horror and pain we impliment on other lifeforms of this planet just cause we want something tasty to eat..

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

Quote by legato knivesthink it which reproduce faster, animal or plants ?

On rocky, hilly land with poor soil, farm animals do since harvestable crops won't grow at all...

Besides, I have two cats and cats are carnivores. And I'd feel pretty silly being vegetarian while having raw meat in my fridge and freezer for them :)

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?"

Whakapunaka, the same can be said of plants.
We know for a fact that plants are alive, who's to say they don't feel pain and don't cry when they die.

Sure it *might* be different than how mammals react, but they're still alive, correct?

Furthermore, it is proven that meat, (red meat in particular) is essential to building certain brain cells as well as muscles cells in the human body.
Not to say you can't get these from eating plants, but you get significantly less per mass as you do with meat.

- R. K. Kishore

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

plants feeling pain? lol plants don't have nerve cells so they can't feel pain. and also seeing as you have to cook meat to eat it its not as healthy because you kill all the helpful enzymes and nutrients.

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

Gahhh! Meat = good! Veggies are bad! No offense to vegetarians, but I'd so rather sink my teeth into a steak rather than some broccoli. :)

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

Mmmmmm, I just had some broccoli.
With pork chops :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.