Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your daily dose of anime per day - Minitokyo

What's your daily dose of anime per day

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Well call me crazy but at the moment i can watch 4 or 5 or more of naruto episodes per day it 's so addicted.
PLus I have 160 episodes of inu yahsa hasn't been watch for the holiday .

What's your dose of anime per day?

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Hmm...it depends. On what I do that day. Some days, I watch nothing at all. Usually, I'll watch an episode or two. Every once in a while, I'll watch a lot in a few days. Like...Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, I watched in two days. Six the first, and the rest of the series the next...

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

every day about 1 to 3 episodes from various series
in holiday
ussualy can be triple or 4x more XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

No anime. :sweat: <-deprived; bandwidth cap per month. I can't download it, and it's kinda expensive to buy enough to feed an addiction. :\ I read a lot of manga scanlations, though. But that's off-topic.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Depends very much. I just got a load of anime from a friend who bought it up for me as I can't get hold of it due to using a university internet connection, so I watched all 40 episodes in about 3 days and then found and watched some more afterwards ^^ .

It boils down to ususally watching anime when I don't have the time to, rather than in the holidays when I have too much time on my hands. I have to be in the mood otherwise I don't get anything out of what I'm watching.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

kinda depends
I usually watched all the anime I've just downloaded
even if there's 24 episode. ^_^

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

more than likely 2-3 hours a day.. depends on if i read manga or not.. -_-;;

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

it depends on how much time i have... but i usually read some manga/ newtype usa and/or watch some anime dvds that i have

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

i don't haf a daily dosage...it's kinda like as and when i haf anime and time on hand, i just go on a watching spree...usu like all 26 eps in a day kinda thing =^-^=

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

Depends if its a sunday..then 4hrs+ averagely id say..1 hr is about right, really depends on mood, and availability of..time...

Quote by juanicthsi don't haf a daily dosage...it's kinda like as and when i haf anime and time on hand, i just go on a watching spree...usu like all 26 eps in a day kinda thing =^-^=

arent those great?! haha darn my buddy got addicted me to inuyasha, last week thursday i wached 28 eps in a row...it was fun @_@

hehe..really depends :p

~aa

my pet is a shark

I watch 2-4 episodes per day, sometimes much more if I also watch DVDs.

Signature

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

haha...told my fren to pass me inuyasha only after my last paper on 01 dec (i tend to watch everything at one go...shaman king's 60 ep was the longest continous one i did...took 3 days!) can catch inuyasha and juuni kokuki in singapore now (finally anime in jap dub w eng subs!!) but shows kinda late so i only watch them here and there, plus i already haf juuni kokuki ^-^

OFL

The Pacific Islander

Ha, that depends on if I am having a break or not. These couple days I've watched over 10 episodes of Monster in 2 days.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Well can go days/weeks without watching anime then I can watch like 5-10 eps a day depending upon what series I got available.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Depends... Lastly, I haven't much time so I only watch the last episode of some recent serie.
But when I really like an anime, I can make some marathon ( like looking the 26 Rahxephon episodes in one long night XD ).

brx

brx

mostly harmless

depends really on what is available. having not so much to do during the day however I watch as much as I can averaging at 4-5 episodes of various series per day.

. hey anne, I'm waiting..
. me, my unbroken self carved in stone.

Narumaki

Sleepy...

If I just acquired an entire series, and it's only 24 episodes long, I won't stop until I finished it! XD That is, of course, if things like school (eegh) don't get in the way. XD

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

well, i go into anime moods.... once i get enough time to rent anime, I go on a massive spree- where nothing can stop me 0_0.. i'm talking anime-a-thons, to the extreme XD ... other times- i resort to just some old series I have on vhs.. *shrugs* gotta love slayers for it's re-watchability :O ...

other then that- i'm deprived... unless I ret... poor poor college students have no funds -_-' ...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Currently I am watching 15 various anime serious,cycled. I download everyday a new episode from the next series that Is on shedule from the 15. So I watch one episode per day,and everyday from a different series, because at this rate the good series dont end so quick.

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

HMMM I watch LIKE 20-30 EP OF anime A day
lol N I GOT plenty OF anime DAT I havent watch YET N DONT wanna watch

hmm...well with school and all my other activites i try to get in at least one EP a day. not of the same series, i dl a lot.

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

Depends on if I'm busy or not. :) Probably 2-3 episodes of any given anime a day.

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

Lately for me, it's something between 2 and 7 episodes a day (~1-3 hours per day)

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

As soon as I get a new episode (unless I'm dling back episodes batch torrents like I am with monster) I don't have a daily dosage... It's more like a weekly dosage of Naruto, Bleach, Genshiken, Gankutsuou, Rozen Maiden, beck, ect.ect.ect.

I still have several episodes of monster to watch, but I'm not in any hurry since I've already read all the manga... If I have it on hand but I'm not that keen on watching it, it tends to sit around for a while... if I'm eagerly awaiting the series it's gone almost moments after I get it (unless I'm too tired to watch it when it finishes dling...)

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.