Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your daily dose of anime per day - Minitokyo

What's your daily dose of anime per day

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

I usually watch a couple of eps at most a day, but if I got lots of time or am in the mood for anime, I'll go through a series in one day. I don't go much further than that, otherwise I'll deplete my anime stash of new stuff.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

When I'm into a series, I can watch about 6 or so eps in a day. Otherwise, I rarely watch anything.

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

If i'm really bored i usually watch anime for 4 hours or more longer if it's animes like Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu Yasha or Rurouni Kenshin

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Well, we have a subcription to blockbuster.com, so its whatever happens to come in the mail that day or a few episodes of the current favorite anime in my collection. :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

haha...finishing up full metal alchemist yesterday and today, been watching non-stop since i got home... left with the last 4 eps!! woh-hoo!

Nearly 4 or 5 animes per day

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.