Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What book would you like turned into anime? - Minitokyo

What book would you like turned into anime?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

Personally I would love!!! to see the 'His Dark Materials' trilogy turned into an anime or even 'the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy' they would be such great animes

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

Chani

Dune Master

I'd like to see some of book.. like :

Vampire stori about anne Rice.. Yes Lestat and all other
Dune also can be interesting
Ambre by Roger Zelazny.. a very good cycle of book..
I might forget someone, but they are the principal i remenber

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Quote by charaznableamuroreiMine would be the DUNE series by Frank Herbert. ALL of it, from the 1st down to Chapterhouse!

Music of course by my beloved Yuki Kajiura. ^_^

p.s.
Muad'dib has to have a kawaii desert rat companion thing!!! hehe.

I totally second that! None of the crap the hollywould morons did to it in the miniseries, take it straight from the books. Add to that, I like his son's work too. How about making them visually distiinct in the anime? Sort of like they did to megazone23. The lost book (soon to be out) from his father should soon revive his father's fan base.

They have to make a theme song or two with See Saw. Or during his declairation to being the supreme being. See Saw is just so good at capturing that feeling of wonder in their melodies.

"Saint Aliah of the Knife" has to be kawaii and bad ass. It's hard thinking of a model to base her off of. She was the best the Fremen had to offer in fighting skill, once she turned about 16yrs. She was also unearthly insightful. Paul's kids would be cool too.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

Yeah i like to see LOTR in anime, and "The Silmarillion", a long time ago somebody tell me Otomo Katsuhiro was interested in this book, but never find more information about this

Quote by Massey-sani can see it now.....Lord of the Rings...THE anime. i think that would be pretty cool.

personally i rekonz that books and anime dont really go together. Cauz the storylines in books are quite different compared to manga sorta storylines. Also the idea is sorta uncool to me. But if i had to choose i rekonz harry potter (but i like the storyline tweaked majorly)

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

@_@ oooo, this is a neat topic! Hum...I should check out the forums more often :) I was wondering how something with a little less action in it might turn out - something like "The Fountainhead." I guess it would be pretty hard to create something a little bit more intimate to be turned into a manga, but that would be neat to see what it might look like ^_^.

P.s. to charazn - omg, sheesh - you're like a god writer - i was looking through your thread posts and wow! what you write is usually very personal and meaningful. ^_^.

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

definitely ouran koukou host club. ^_^ i love that book~! or maybe.. shin'shi doumei cross.

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Agharta coz it is a cool manga and the story rockz

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I personally would love creative fairy tales (wouldn't mind twisted) turn into an anime.

i think narnia and eragon should be an anime

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

I would die to se Tsubasa turned into an anime. what a better way to experience the rescue of a princess's memories, but in return , she will lose her memories of her the most prescious person in her life. or does she. I'm only on the 5th book, soo i don't know how it really ends

Quote by daisukeniwa05I would die to se Tsubasa turned into an anime. what a better way to
experience the rescue of a princess's memories, but in return , she
will lose her memories of her the most prescious person in her life. or
does she. I'm only on the 5th book, soo i don't know how it really ends

If you're talking about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, it's already been turned into an anime.

Will funeral arrangements be in order?

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

Really.. ahhh.. Gonna rush out the door.. thankz... x_x :nya:

I think a Harry Potter anime would be good (they could get Koge Donbo to do it, just look at her site! http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~haripota/ ) but a Narnia anime would also be pleasant.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.