Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok The Animation - Minitokyo

Ragnarok The Animation

page 1 of 1 20 total items

has anyone watched this anime, this anime is quite cool to watch for the first time....

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog Near The Bank Of The River......

A great serie, specially if you know the online game :)

Narumaki

Sleepy...

I never liked it. The animation's under par compared to other anime's , and the story isn't that spectacular, either. After a few more episodes, I realized that it was definitely not interesting for me to keep on watching it.

...but then again, Takius is HOT. XD

actually, it was the 1st time on philippine television, it was broadcasted after showing in japan then us.....

actually, it was the 1st time on philippine television, it was broadcasted after showing in japan then us.....

yeah its cool.but i gotta admit,i was disappointed cuz its based on d online game and not on d manga by lee myung . d manga was cooler.

Its nothing special, but it is a cool watch. As far as the manga and online game is concerned, i must confess ignorance, mostly due to the fact that here in SA there is no exposure when it comes to these things. (anime that is)

streamside

streamside

deranged.

it's cool... but... yeah - i wish they based it on the manga...

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

I thought it was alright... Somewhat boring in some parts...

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i wanna see it since i like Ragnarok, i never played Online but i love the manga, wish they'd make an anime based on the manga

Signature Image

fwend

fwend

Twisted Halo

After reading the manga, I had high expectations of the anime (too bad it wasn't based on the manga). But boo-hoo, man, was it a letdown!! Storyline could've used some improvements.

Signature
Do you think a minor thing like the end of the world could do me in?

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Yeah, the manwha (Korean manga) seemed better. I wish that the animators of Spriggan and Street Fighter Alpha would be the ones who'd animate it too. It would then be pretty awesome... Too bad Gonzo did it.

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Its ok! But the ending is quite lame! Wish they will end it better! >_<

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

I watched it. Plot kinda dragged until around episode 10. From then on it was quite enjoyable, especially if you're a fan of the game.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

The anime is kinda nice since it has something to do with the online game.I personally love playing the online game because there are all kinds of jobs with really cool powers and the animation surely shows some of those fantastic jobs and powers so I really love it.But I hate the ending..Okay,I'm mixing up..o_0

Signature

kira73

kira73

THE MAVERICK HUNTER

I like the ragnarok manga by LEE myung JIN rather than the animated series......it really sux on ice......

i will change this image soon.......

einna

einna

*kisu* ^.~

I don't like the animation at all. It wasn't smooth and the plots are not that interesting. They could've done a better animation or maybe the Korean manga would do.^^;;

Signature

the anime is just...........boring..........very very boring......

The portal has been past
and it's time to make a turn
to follow the reaper
until the point of no return.

Chiori

Chiori

Psychedelic Doll

It was.. ok, I guess o__O I saw it during my RO obsession phase. And then it just died when the private server I played kept having rollbacks >__> Me and my boyfriend just gave up and I ended up having no more games to play (since PT sucks now @_@)

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.