Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pick: best friend or boyfriend/girlfriend? - Minitokyo

pick: best friend or boyfriend/girlfriend?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

jadedmilky

jadedmilky

self-confessed hentai

This is a brain teaser and somewhat like a survey to a case study: If you were forced to pick between your best friend OR your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would you choose? It's take it or leave it. You cannot pick both, only one and you'd have to severe all ties with whoever you chose to leave. Of course there are definitely reasons for such drastic measures, just imagine what kind it could be - it's your call.

Pls don't forget to mention whether you're single or in a relationship. It matters^^

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

No brainteaser there, choose my bestfriends any time love comes and goes by my real friends are few and I would not abandon them for a women.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I am quite alone here, so I do think that if I would have a girlfriend, she can be my best friend too.If I would have both I would choose the girlfriend I think. I have never met a best friend so I cannot believe in that.

brx

brx

mostly harmless

it is said that for long lasting relationships the partner has to be or become ones best friend.

. hey anne, I'm waiting..
. me, my unbroken self carved in stone.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

best friends of course i mean real best friends, they're more faithful, trustable n reliable. they're there to be the one to hold on to wen i lost myself, the ones for a lifetime...in their case, there's no tittle such as "ex"

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

best friend of course

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Defintely boyfriend. I experienced it when I left France to go live in Belgium for my one person. The choice wasn't that hard since I had not many friends anyway. XD But true love drags you so high that your brain doesn't even have to make a choice. It's basic instinct. Your partner is your missing half part, not your friends.

tough choice....but until anyone has fallen deeply deeply in love, they will generally choose their best friends, myself included

mmm well i don't have any good friends and my boyfriend is my best friend so i would chose my boyfriend and yes i'm in a relationship :)

Can u belive me?
Still sittin pretty w/ a pistol in hand
Livin to love u, will u be my man?
If i beg, if i plead
Would u please,please,please satisfy me?

EvaJunky

Evangelion god

Since I've never had a girlfriend my choice is obvious.

"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you, I will chew it up and leave. I will work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down."
~"Sober", Tool

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

errm, well this is really a no brainer ^_^'
why? cuz I consider my bf to be my best friend too... really I can rely on him much better than some of my friends T.T and yes, I am in a relationship ^^

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

I am with you Devilet... my boyfriend and best friend are the same rolled into one person. I think that is the best way. :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

best friend. no girlfriend for me. girlfriends are just going to be a headache for me. :hmpf:

I'm with both of you, best friend and gf are the same. So I'll take gf, even though I'm in a win win situation.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

shirahana

white flower

Well, I guess since I'm single, it's going to affect my answer *lol*

I'd definitely say best friend. We've been through a lot, and we just understand each other in this way that I'm unable to describe.

You know, they say you experience just as much pain as you do love when you're in a relationship... because sometimes, it just requires that much effort.

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

No brainer here... Best friend.

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

Quote by ginzuishoutough choice....but until anyone has fallen deeply deeply in love, they
will generally choose their best friends, myself included

i would have to agree with ginzuishou. when you trully love someone, you are willing to go and do anything for them. until then best friends will come first.

Signature Image

* : )

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I don't really have a "best friend" so to speak. I never have had one. But I DO have a boyfriend and I love him with all my heart, therefore I would choose him by default. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

My best friend goes above everything exept my own life. Its a girl if you need to know i am single but i ain't in love with here.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

IF i had a boyfriend, i'd choose my best friend (who also happens to be a guy lol)
a boyfriend may not always be there for you, but your best friend will. Well, at least my best friend will be, and i will be there for him! ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

-T-

Just That Simple

Single. But the best friend comes first. Already made that choice, but things worked out so...technically I didnt make it. Meh.

Signature Image

_Insane_ Song of the Moment >> Typhon (Therion'd)

Member of :
http://groups.minitokyo.net/magic-the-gathering/

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.