Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Random Fact Topic - Minitokyo

Random Fact Topic

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all! I saw this little thread on another forum im on. So i decided to steal it from them!! -mwaha- :nya: Anyways, the way it works is that someone tells us something that happened in their day. It can be totally random, but it should be fairly recent. You can comment if you want on the persons fact, but its not necessary.

I geuss ill start first.

Random Fact- My cat is meowing at my door and its starting to annoy me.

EDIT: also please dont tells us anything explicit or uber sexual >_>; we dont want to know that XD

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Hmmm... My dog is about to get a bath, and thats a fact!! Muhahahaha!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

The sun is reflecting off the window panes and really, the glare is really killing my eyes. >.<;; (it's nearly summer here)

A guy call my cell phone and said "What's up man!" , as soon as he hear my voice......he know he dial a wrong number and hang up.

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

My tv is starting to annoy me, and i need to sleep :nya: (00:34)

Ick. My bro is watching golf...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Random fact.. I'm currently typing on your thread =P ^_^'

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Random fact: I now know how much of a pain Naraku is (Im playing InuYasha Secret of the cursed mask)

Signature

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

RF: I recently got hit by a red Opel Vectra 2.0 (I guess I got it best! :D ), did 2 flips in the air, landed, got up after 2 sceonds to find everybody around the car & scolding the driver, noone helping me :sweat: ... no breaks, just bumps

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Holy crap, that sucks.

Random Fact: My e key died and now i have to use the onscreen keyboard....Gateway sucks >_>; I want my money back (this is the second time this has happened)

Signature

I posted the post that I'm typing right now.

It's soccer right now and my favorite team plays 0-0 at the break. I'll hope they can turn it into a win !!!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Random Fact: RockMan X4 is almost done downloading (my mom destroyed my original ;_;). It has taken an entire week (i have dial up)

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.